• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roy - 2 Manly 4 U

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
I mean, lets be real. If you guys havent heard about it yet, no matter what anybody has done, it takes a real roy player to do something this American.

GAPeach vs Nite - 1
GAPeach vs Nite - 2

A Roy main, being the first player in smash history probably video game history to commentate on his own match LIVE while he's playing it.

****. Is. Epic.

(and yes, dont be fooled by the name. He's a Roy/Peach main)

*Salutes Marty*
A true OG.

Omni_Smash

Smash Apprentice
If only all roy players could play like that... then Roy could be the next C. Falcon, that guy was pretty good.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I remember when I played him at a tourney I went to. Roy dittos are so epic

Tomacawk

Smash Master
I'm pretty sure me and Ripple have produced a similar match
Except i got 3 stocked LOL
it might have been a jv 4

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
I've done it...and the only difference is that it resulted in a victory, xD. While I was on the phone with my Brother. LOL, Falco vs. Roy- I hate that matchup, but it's fun when you win it. (Yes...that was intentional.)

Miggz

Pancake Sandwiches
I've done it...and the only difference is that it resulted in a victory, xD. While I was on the phone with my Brother. LOL, Falco vs. Roy- I hate that matchup, but it's fun when you win it. (Yes...that was intentional.)
LOL! Nice. I can talk on the phone and play too but I feel really bad for the person, especially if I don't know them all that well. So I try my best to refrain from doing it. Curse me and my passive ways. =P

Zeonix

Smash Apprentice

Yeah, alot of people don't like that matchup. I love it though. Falco is one of my easiest matchups, is that wierd?

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
I love facing Falcos. the floaty characters you can't cg and juggle. Falco is fun. my ledgestalling>Falco's SHL

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
hmmm...we need some good news after that. how about this?

"This one isn’t a case of characters who didn’t make it, but of characters who almost didn’t make it. Marth and Roy were almost going to be removed from the American version of Smash (for not being international), but people on the American side liked them and so they stayed. (Actually, Sakurai just says it was Marth who almost got cut, but it wouldn’t make sense if a character got cut just for being Japan-only while another Japan-only character made it.)"

source http://forum.starmen.net/forum/Stor...ing-a-comprehensive-list-of-unused-characters Roy>Marth! Sakurai admitted it!

Top Bottom