• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roy player on friendly stream - 28 June 1500 EST

SoggyEagle

Smash Journeyman
Hey, guys.

So, point one, I am basically shamelessly plugging my stream, here. I don't get any financial benefits out of it, but I do it for hype and for the folks at home.

Point two, I pseudo-main Roy (there are so many characters and I tend to not use my favorite characters in most games -- Link, in this instance) and will be playing him in singles and doubles.

Point three, even though this stream will be host to friendly matches, you'll see some not-so-friendly fighting going on.

Match Ups you can expect to witness include Zelda, Donkey Kong, and Dedede, at minimum. Others that are likely to arise are Kirby, Ness, and Sheik.

Doubles matches you can expect to see are Roy/ Zelda v Dedede DK.

While I'll obviously be playing a good bit, there will be plenty of time for me to answer questions on stream or in this thread -- I will enjoy comments, questions, and criticisms alike, and hope a good number of you turn out.

Also, if your friends main/regularly play any of the above characters, please let them know!

Edit: I guess I should add the stream link, huh?
http://www.twitch.tv/eaglesmash

Last edited:
Top Bottom