• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

rpotts' 19 New Combos

rpotts

Smash Lord
Hey I just recorded with my friend HondaFoo. We got a good amount of melee footage which he'll be uploading soon. He also let me record some Fox/Falcon training mode combos. I recorded ~40 minutes of footage and I got 19 combos. I uploaded all of them to my youtube. 2 of them are Ba11in41ife remakes, and one is a SeniorBeta remake.

rpotts1 Youtube Channel

Let me know what you think.

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
I think I'm disappointed that you didn't record 20.

Also it was weird: your: "Senior Beta's Falcon on Dreamland + Alternate Ending" are the two comboes I do all the time! I even called your alterante ending after seeing you do the first falcon punch lol.

It was seriously trippy.

Overall really great! well done :)

ballin4life

Smash Hero
That particular combo is one that I've seen a bunch of times on YouTube.

You can do pretty much every falcon finisher off of that one also. One other good one is 1st hit fair -> 1st hit fair -> falcon kick

rpotts

Smash Lord
Yea, i have seen it multiple times, but I saw it first on SeniorBeta's page, so I thought I'd credit him.

rpotts

Smash Lord
The post says lolnova. I wasn't responding to you. Some of them are generic, some are less known. I like them. I know I learned a lot from watching/attempting training mode combos, I thought I'd share. Someone watching who isn't very very good at combos may learn something.

Thanks felipe.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Generic IS bad if the purpose of the training mode combo is to entertain. But yeah, if one is in a real match and trying to win, generic combos are often the effective ones.

3mmanu3lrc

Smash Lord
Generic IS bad if the purpose of the training mode combo is to entertain. But yeah, if one is in a real match and trying to win, generic combos are often the effective ones.
Then that'd make that a generic combo is relatively bad.
Would be an assumption/theory not a fact.

Top Bottom