• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Thanks, I needed that :D I was very misinformed, my friend told me you had to airdodge as you pass through the platform in order to platform cancel
Nope, just hit down as you're rising and do whatever you want immediately after :) (Ok, techincally there's four frames of landing lag, but come on - you just cut out like 40 frames of jump anyways)

SiidSadik

Smash Cadet
The zoolander wannabe is named Juan and I used him for a visual aid in a speech I did for forensics (competitive speech) where the topic was Lies my Parents told me, and I talked about how moms say that youre the best looking person in whatever group youre in, and the joke was that this fellow was on my baseball team or choir or something like that, and my mom told me i was the best looking person in it, although she was clearly attracted to my hispanic male model friend.

And avatar was a good show. Its dumb they had to change the name to 'The Last Airbender' for theaters. Avatar (the one thats pochahontas in space) somehow called copyright infringement although the world knew of Avatar the Last Airbender way before Avatar with blue people

SSSnake

Smash Journeyman
it was canceled? i thought it finished...
well yeah but why didnt they show what it would be like after
fire lord man went to jail and zuko took throne?
(dont read SPOILER unless you have seen the show till the VERY end)

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
avatar is a pretty nice show (why was it cancled?) :cry:
It wasn't cancelled, it just knew the proper length it was supposed to be, as opposed to a lot of crap nowadays that just tries to extend itself to make more money off of it *cough*LOST*cough*HEROES*cough*cough

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Lost was the last show that I've actually watched on TV that I've kept up with and that's kept me entertained since I was in middle school. Haters gonna hate.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
You know what shouldn't of been canceled?

ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT
That show is so funny! I've only watched about 12 episodes from the first season (stupid MegaVideo limits) but I love it
Lost was the last show that I've actually watched on TV that I've kept up with and that's kept me entertained since I was in middle school. Haters gonna hate.
Hey, hey, don't get me wrong, it was a great show and concept! However, the creators of it have admitted that originally it was only supposed to last about four seasons and that ABC told them to extend it to nine, and that just made me mad. That was about the time I stopped watching (though before that me and my best friend were like the hugest fans ever lol)

Denti

Smash Master
Don't hang onto the ledge when the stage is changing. You won't get ghost Pikmin.
I hung onto no ledge. The stage landed and he hit me with a banana which caused me to like slide into the wall as the stage was disappearing and landing, 4 of them just vanished. Maybe it has something to do with stage movement and tight spacing? that would explain why they happen on JJ a lot

Angbad

Smash Ace
NNID
Angbad
I just watched all three seasons a few weeks ago and it was so amazing. I didn't know anything could be that good.

You want a man in a $10,000 suit to do that?

C'MON!

So many epic moments in that show, saddens me that no one watched it >.<

Noa.

Smash Master
Oh well then I apologize. :embarrass

EDIT:

I've been thinking.

What top mks have Logic and Rich taken out. I know Dabuz has beaten Anti and Shadow multiple times but I'm not sure how the other two do.

Top Bottom