• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

Dnyce

Smash Master
Pics or it didn't happen. Unless she isn't hot. Then I don't care if it happened or not.
TBH, I couldn't find a really good pic of either, but I didn't really care for seeking your approval, so here you go ;o

Screen capped from YT - Girl from WCG Ultimate Gamer:

Senior pic from FB - Highschool friend of mine:

imo, I got the better version closer to me.... but holy ****, that season was so fun to watch. Had JWong, Princess Aura, and then that highschool friend clone. Too bad neither of them won :(
Dajayman has been temporarily room banned.
So I herd... Dajayman was like:

And everyone was like:

Then Hilt came in and was like:

So everybody started doing that...

Dayjay didn't stop... and that made Hilt all like:

And now Dayjay is all like:

And Hilt was like:

And now everyone on the Olimar forums are like:

And man do I love the end to that story =]

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Fino really does know how to tell a story.

This is an important day in Olimar history.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
It sounds as though you're issuing a challenge, sirrrrrrrrr.

Slain Avenger

Smash Ace
dabuz in emo status. I just got back from a tourney to, didn't win a single game, spent over 90 dollars to and from. Only played like 5 friendly's cause no one let me play. I gave a ride to 2 people, who continuously hogged the matches I was playing and kicked me out. I woke up at 5:30 to pick em up, ended up doing nothing till about 7.

Beat how emo/angry I am right now.

Also, I'm a horrible Olimar, I bring shame upon my character.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
dabuz in emo status. I just got back from a tourney to, didn't win a single game, spent over 90 dollars to and from. Only played like 5 friendly's cause no one let me play. I gave a ride to 2 people, who continuously hogged the matches I was playing and kicked me out. I woke up at 5:30 to pick em up, ended up doing nothing till about 7.
thats why this game sucks to play competitively irl

Beat how emo/angry I am right now.

Also, I'm a horrible Olimar, I bring shame upon my character.

btw, in order to beat your emo/angriness, im emo because i won a tourney last weekend while beating @nt1 and v1nni3, BUT IT UPSET ME THAT I WON BECAUSE THERE WERE ONLY 20 PEOPLE AND IT BECAME APPARENT TO ME THAT THIS COMMUNITY'S DEATH HAS COME SO ITS TIME TO QUIT BRAWL >_>

beat that level of emoness, i dare you
(not even trolling)

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
compared to the first year and a half of brawl, or to some extent, middle of 2010, turn-outs for brawl now-a-days are horrible, its just depressing to see the community shrink so much and keep shrinking.
Like, most people in my region sees 20-30 people turnouts as fine, but then i look at that and can't help but think that the same tourney in 2008 would have 60 people; and the hype would be everywhere in the final sets of tourneys.
Now its like: "oh, who is in the finals? *inserts two top players*. W/E, *top player* will end up winning, lets friendly"

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
so, im watching an anime called "Elfen Lied", i have never seen such a ****ed up anime ever in my life, some of the scenes are tear jerking and horrifying in the worst imaginable ways

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
One of my favorites, I enjoy Gore anime quite abit.

It's a got a pretty good story to!

omg, how can you like this anime? I JUST watched a part about a minute ago where

underage girl nudity is shown (and **** is implied by the context)
, i don't think i can watch this anime any more after seeing such a disturbing scene

DtJ SquidBurrMoneyBurr

Smash Champion
omg, how can you like this anime? I JUST watched a part about a minute ago where

underage girl nudity is shown (and **** is implied by the context)
, i don't think i can watch this anime any more after seeing such a disturbing scene

Giggle. That's not disturbing in the least bit. there are things far, far worse.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Ok, im gonna start chronicling all the parts that are completely ****ed up.

Girl that had all her limbs cut off is now alive and looks completely unharmed. Guy is abusing a 14 Y/O child and ***** slapping her. Another character apparently killed his own child and caused his wife to commit suicide.

****, a little more than halfway through and this show is staying pretty ****ed up.

edit@oreo: not cry...just a single tear, i was not expecting nor prepared for that one scene.

also, i did tear at another part

the guy kills his "daughter when she is on the stretcher unable to move

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
More elfen lied spoilers because ****ed up stuff doesn't' stop

now a dog has been punted against a wall and his head has been bashed in until he dies...then in a school this girl makes EVERY KID around her blow up in a giant mess of blood. (Even if its only a dream sequence, still heart-wrenching)

Top Bottom