• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
Yes, I have tried so much ****.
I can connect to Internet, it's not that I can't get it to wifi with Pokemon.
It's just the router is not compatible with the DS, any of them.
Screw it, I'm going to Mc Donalds.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
That's the worst Lux skin.
Not in game it aint. Her hat is pointy, it's blue, and it's FABULOUS! (As Taric would say, of course.) Srsly, I picked it up just because I had left over IP and felt she was one of the champs I'd feel comfortable having a skin with, but once I saw it in game it instantly became one of my favorites. DAT HAT!

And Tofer knows wuts up :D

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
It's pretty good ingame. Lux needs more skins.
Someone suggested Cheerleader Lux on the forums, I would INSTABUY that **** :awesome: But yes, I agree, more skins for the Lady of Luminosity
lux is pretty good
If her team is decent, I have a feeling that Lux has a HUGE impact on the game. Her low cooldown laser means that, assuming pre-team fight footsies are going on, she can fire her huge nuke once to soften the other team before the battle then use it AGAIN to murder runners/targets after and during the fight. It's got enormous range giving her crazy safety and it's AoE on top of that. I just can't get over how much I love her right now; I'm really starting to think that she might be the character I pull my elo up with (in normals, anyhow; not sure if I want to take her to ranked at this level).

P.S. What is that in your avatar?

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Posting to say that Hilt was going to change the title of the Olimar social to match Black History Month (to honor Squid obv) but realized that the title already fit completely.

Asa

Smash Hero
obama's hips don't lie

@vocal: avy is firefly from my region, when he was like 14

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
You guys have no idea how excited I am for this weekend. :D

Denti

Smash Master
im drunk and im note using blue testx holy **** nwqhoawhoawhao hey olimars sup? <3<3 whoan yeah hey has anyone [planned ff5? i'm on it now and it;'asa awesome. <3 fanboy i am

so has anyoe figured out how to make our character better than mk yet>>>>???

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
im drunk and im note using blue testx holy **** nwqhoawhoawhao hey olimars sup? <3<3 whoan yeah hey has anyone [planned ff5? i'm on it now and it;'asa awesome. <3 fanboy i am

so has anyoe figured out how to make our character better than mk yet>>>>???
Would be sigged if Dan wasn't so awesome
Guys, we should all take advantage of Denti's drunk body.
I call the elbows

Top Bottom