• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
lol the manga I read isn't nearly as gory as some of the **** out there. I do read a lot of sad manga, though.

And yeah, usually the only time I choose an anime over a manga is when it was an anime first, or when its music makes a big enough deal to make it worth it.

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Omg I almost forgot about One Piece!

I read One Piece up until the part Franky joined the crew. But then I was distracted by ecchi, anime suggestions from other IL smashers, Code Geass, and Gurren Lagann.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
One Piece is actually really depressing when you realize how much time you spent on it.

Zori

Smash Champion
One Piece is actually really depressing when you realize how much time you spent on it.

yesssssss this is sooooo true, like this manga is so freaking long and the creator said there is going to be atleast 1000 chapters so we are only like a little over half way ;-;

Blissard

Smash Lord
I hope you had matching shoes and accessories; there's no way you could pull that off otherwise.
I had stuffed boobs, and a pink mini-jacket to go over it. I was also gonna wear a wig, make-up, and high-heels, but the dean disapproved, so I had to change back into a regular dress shirt with khakis :(

I love trashing Naruto. Especially when people argue how deep it is and how much the story develops...I'm just like...lol.

Edit: No me gusta Una Parte.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
I had stuffed boobs, and a pink mini-jacket to go over it. I was also gonna wear a wig, make-up, and high-heels, but the dean disapproved, so I had to change back into a regular dress shirt with khakis :(

I love trashing Naruto. Especially when people argue how deep it is and how much the story develops...I'm just like...lol.

Edit: No me gusta Una Parte.
He must be SUCH a killjoy, what won't they ban these days...

Dajayman

Agnostic =/= Christian. So you're 100% bannable, everyone knows Christians have little or no tolerance for outside religious philosophies.

Jane

Smash Hero
Lol, not true. Not all christians are bigots.

If you throw all christians under the bus like that, youre no better than the intolerant christians.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I'm still waiting for Detective Conan to end.

LMAO

Lol, not true. Not all christians are bigots.

If you throw all christians under the bus like that, youre no better than the intolerant christians.
This is so true.
I think it's the media that gives people this impression. Every time somebody does something extreme or harmful based on their religious beliefs, it's all over the news.

Dajayman

Lol, you forget to mention this entire nation's history is a giant Christian crusade of destroying and conquering entire indigenous races.

I'm not saying all Christians are racist bigots who don't care about mass genocide to spread the better word of their god and conquer the world in the name of their god, but you can't deny the mass historical signifcance Christians like these have done.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Lol, you forget to mention this entire nation's history is a giant Christian crusade of destroying and conquering entire indigenous races.

I'm not saying all Christians are racist bigots who don't care about mass genocide to spread the better word of their god and conquer the world in the name of their god, but you can't deny the mass historical signifcance Christians like these have done.
Yep, because all Germans are Nazis, no?

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
How is that ironic? ^^;

Also, please explain what you mean by that.
I'm not trying to bait you into something this time, I'm genuinely curious.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero

Actually this nation's history is built upon escaping from that. It just kind of found its way into our country anyways.

Anyways, while the Christian (primarily Roman Catholic) Church has been responsible for many major events in the past several centuries, this doesn't classify all current day Christians together. Our world today is much less homogeneous.

Dajayman

Tell BSL he can simply unignore me if he's curious about my postings, otherwise he has no business asking what I say. ;3

Also why do you all ignore the part where I said "I'm not saying all Christians are racist bigots..."? :/

Dajayman

Crusade doesn't only mean the European Christian Crusades against the Muslims in the early parts of the first millenia. It also means any aggressive military actions based on intense religious beliefs.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
"Crusade" can mean a number of things.
I think most people would know what I'm talking about when I say "The Crusades", though.

Top Bottom