• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
The one in Cincinatti? Yea, I heard lol, I'm gonna see if I can rustle up some gas money to ride with someone.

Oh, and I looked up Metaknight's Strategy Wiki

He might not run or jump fast, he may be lightweight and weak, but many of his attacks only last a handful of frames.
Yea, this site's legit.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I missed like 6 pages of info

but vocal I can play you some if you want and give youuuuu

Kirby
PT
Pit
Falco
Fox

Practice...I need oli practice anyway I think...and how come I don't have a link to this oli chat when 99/100 olmars like me??

just wondering...lol

Greward

Smash Lord
lol i didnt expect that someone in the US knew about me, anyways, ill try to go to next year's apex along with most top players here in europe. and im not really good, i mess up a lot of basic stuff xD
My english sucks i know but ur spanish isnt that good neither :D muahah

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
I missed like 6 pages of info

but vocal I can play you some if you want and give youuuuu

Kirby
PT
Pit
Falco
Fox

Practice...I need oli practice anyway I think...and how come I don't have a link to this oli chat when 99/100 olmars like me??

just wondering...lol
I could definitely use some PT and Pit experience; I played a really great PT last night and learned a couple of things, but I still have a long way to go.

Hey Hilt - you play PT, TELL ME HOW TO BEAT THAT FRIGGIN WATER TURTLE! And the others too lol, Squirtle's just the worst of it

lol i didnt expect that someone in the US knew about me, anyways, ill try to go to next year's apex along with most top players here in europe. and im not really good, i mess up a lot of basic stuff xD
My english sucks i know but ur spanish isnt that good neither :D muahah
Your english >>> my spanish :)

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Run the hell away. Don't try to punish squirtle when he lands, EVER. If he hits your shield, get away because he's going to keep attacking. Nothing is shield grabbable. Treat it like Wario. Don't sit in one place for too long. I could give you some practice against him if you'd like, I really like the matchup from PT's side, lol.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Run the hell away. Don't try to punish squirtle when he lands, EVER. If he hits your shield, get away because he's going to keep attacking. Nothing is shield grabbable. Treat it like Wario. Don't sit in one place for too long. I could give you some practice against him if you'd like, I really like the matchup from PT's side, lol.
Oh yea, I learned not to shield grab against Squirtle EVER last night, and for that matter don't let him hit my shield. 1 FRAME JAB, ARE YOU FRIGGIN KIDDING ME? I nearly cried when I found that out XD But ok, I throw pikmin at Wario to rack damage, and pivot grab when i get the opportunity to - this doesn't seem to work for Squirtle. Pikmin fall off soon as I get them on, and I swear it's next to impossible to pivot grab that fair :( We definitely need to play this mu sometime soon.

For your vag?

Real talk - Vocal got potential, he just sayin thanks to you all for help. No need for tissues. Wouldn't be surprised if he a top oli by the end of the year.

:shyguy: :shyguy: :shyguy: :shyguy: :shyguy:
I can only hope so :)

Noa.

Smash Master

For your vag?

Real talk - Vocal got potential, he just sayin thanks to you all for help. No need for tissues. Wouldn't be surprised if he a top oli by the end of the year.

:shyguy: :shyguy: :shyguy: :shyguy: :shyguy:
The tissues were meant for Vocal.

TKO the link to the chat is in the OP.

Polyamorous people lead difficult lives.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
I'd play it more if Viewtiful Joe wasn't ****ty

But I can't pull myself away from maining him ^^;
Welcome...TO THE LIFE OF AN E-TIER MAIN!

But yea I wish he was better too. I haven't played a lot of the game really, been too focused on Brawl

Geddan

Smash Ace
Welcome...TO THE LIFE OF AN E-TIER MAIN!

But yea I wish he was better too. I haven't played a lot of the game really, been too focused on Brawl
lol, brawl spoils us with its B-tier space ******.

but yeah, considering the wii has so few actual fighting games, that's probably the main reason why i play TvC now. i've had the urge to take a break from brawl and enjoy some combos. no not melee >_<

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Hey guys, random question: does utilt/nair clash with Sonic's dash? It seemed to once for me, but I'm not sure if it was a fluke or something

BOB SAGET!

Smash Lord

I agree with this, he really knows how to absorb alot of info from the boards. He asks a lot of questions and plays many people. I gotta ask him for advice on how to get better off these boards because he's doing it right. I he keeps it up, staying very active and taking in tons of knowledge while participating. He'll surely be a top oli. He was the opposite of me when i came on these boards....lol

RichBrown

Smash Master
"Pull a Pikmin from the ground, adding it to your ranks (this move will not summon a Pikmin if you already have 7). "

I loled pretty hard at that

Hi Greward :3

edit: I watched two vids, Greward didn't impress me
Yall are a bunch of prideful mother ****ers so I don't know how many of you will appreciate him like I do :p

looool

He just did a lot of stuff I'd never thought of. We all have vastly different approaches to this character.

Edit: Omg the Metaknight one is hilarious, I've only read the first couple sentences but I came across this gem:

"might not run or jump fast, he may be lightweight and weak, but many of his attacks only last a handful of frames. "

Doesn't MK have the 3rd fastest run in the game behind sonic and C falcon? lmao

Most of that sentence is actually pretty accurate but I thought that one part was pretty funny

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
I'd play it more if Viewtiful Joe wasn't ****ty

But I can't pull myself away from maining him ^^;
Man, I've been wanting to get that game, both for how fun it is and because of the fact that I can actually realize my dream of maining Viewtiful Joe, but I'm poor :(

Dnyce

Smash Master
Fino - Ash
Rich Brown - Gary
^we rivals IRL
Hilt - Officer Jenny
^the law of the olimar forums (hey secksy)
Vocal - Nurse Joy
^keeps the olimar boards alive
Logic - Giovanni
^top trainer
Dabuz - Lance
^Best of the allisbrawl wifi ladder elite four
L_Cancel - Professor Oak / bill (pick one ***)
^knows everything but rarely seen
Noa - Brock
Clover - Misty
Cook - Blaine
^oldest olimar, like wtf? hahaha

Everyone else is free to choose their own.

Top Bottom