• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
BTW. Fino, you using Togepi now because I own you?
lol

Just coddle me up in that bosom, Clover
toge-
*motorboats*
ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppprrii
LMFAO!!! I don't even care that this ruined my squeaky image of Togepi, it's just so funny

Oh, and Hilt - WHY DID YOU RECOMMEND DEADMAN WHEN IT'S NOT EVEN FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got the the latest chapter and I was like "wait, wtf, WHERE'S THE END!?" Good series, though a couple of the later chapters began to feel a little like filler

oh, and **** you Dot.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Hmmm, partially correct. I was planning on going with them, but I decided on flying instead (I'd rather not drive 36 hours roundtrip <.<''). However, I do still plan to house with them :3

[/COLOR]
PROBLEM ARISES!!!

They are rooming with me and assumed that you get free room from VVV...I already have 10 people in my room now...Don't think I can do 11...you can room with me if Fizzle and silouhette have another room to go to...and I hope they do because I didn't know that sil was even coming until today

dam tko, you never ask me to team -.-

what olis are going to apex?
LOL, I never ask you to team because everyone else you team with is way better then me (in tourney atleast)

also I didn't even know you played friendlies I thought it was MM or Tourney with you.

and now I have a static partner for dubz in MD/VA (Speed) so like I really can't do anything out of team friendlies

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
LMFAO!!! I don't even care that this ruined my squeaky image of Togepi, it's just so funny

Oh, and Hilt - WHY DID YOU RECOMMEND DEADMAN WHEN IT'S NOT EVEN FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got the the latest chapter and I was like "wait, wtf, WHERE'S THE END!?" Good series, though a couple of the later chapters began to feel a little like filler
lol, you'll just have to keep up with it, they release a chapter every month. And yeah, near the end of what's out it does start to die down, the first section was definitely the best. I still like it though, even in the later parts.

Glad you liked it :)

Oh, and King Beef's driving to Cincinnati and taking Blue Rogue and them. You should join them!!

Dotcom

Smash Lord
I think the first portion of Deadman was amazing, but then when Ganta just wants to start saving everybody, and acting like a total panzy and whatnot, it lost some of it's unique flavor. I mean, how many days has it been since he had his candy?

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
:O Dotcom, didn't know you had read DW. I didn't think anyone else had heard of it until I told Vocal and Turaz about it XD

And yeah Turazok! About to read it now, lol

Dotcom

Smash Lord
One thing i'm noticing is alot of the other boards have TONS of videos to share. I wish we had that here, but it seems like our good players try to keep their matches offline as best they can.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
@Hilt I can't remember, but I know it was a Yoshi from Florida and he definitely knew the Oli mu. And I'd xat but I'm on my way out to the store

MiniTroika

Smash Journeyman
One thing i'm noticing is alot of the other boards have TONS of videos to share. I wish we had that here, but it seems like our good players try to keep their matches offline as best they can.
Well the thing is most Olimars forget to save replays. In SoCal, there aren't a lot of hacked wii's and most matches last longer than 3 minutes so it adds on to the difficulty of getting any videos.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
It's usually just a fact of us just not recording matches, at least for most of us. I'll try to get some recorded this weekend.

Rust

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rustic
Vocal, it was probably Poltergust

And yeah he does >.>

I'd have videos to share, but despite having a great connection (that Vocal can vouch for), Wifi vids aren't allowed =/

RichBrown

Smash Master
I've been getting a handful of vids recently

I'm not going to apex, I'm mildly considering supercon, about 50% for Raleigh (this one really just depends on money) and 70 percent for DC (I should have a good amount of cash saved up by then)

I have no idea on Dallas, though I do intend on going.

Soooo dumb that there are no WC MLG events

I really wish MLG could figure out something so we could stream brawl, there would be SO MUCH HYPE if there was a stream :/

Dnyce

Smash Master
I just bought my apex pass. You should prolly pre-reg for supercon rich, they're going to keep upping the price the longer you wait =/ (you should go, I am ;o).

Raleigh has become a maybe for me, we'll see how I do at supercon.

Dotcom

Smash Lord
PS i'm going to try and record each set that I do at Apex.
If that's what you mean by help. I've started recording some stuff, and I lent ChbioSempai (just incase he name searches...which he is gonna lol) my SD card so he can outfit it with stuff.
I think we need to get more videos up in general before w worry about what thread to put them in.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
dabuzz I have nothing against you but jersey is dumb, aside from the me and you thing there are at least two other picks that are dumb.

has nairo gotten that much better? cause I beat him last time

and I think Malcolm only ***** in your region, he has never done that hot in my region

sorry everyone but I'm too lazy to go find dabuzz's name and pm him lol

Zori

Smash Champion
but like it sucks being forced to do good, every time i turn on my wii i play TL or something and then i go to tourneys with out touching olimar for months. I need motivation

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Ladder? At least that gains you fame if you do very well

edit
i think tier list is

Diddy (with pound4 rules)
MK
Snake/Falco any order
ICs
Wario
Olimar

something like that, then idk who after. Maybe like Pikachu or ... man I don't know after that
This made me smile :)

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
dabuzz I have nothing against you but jersey is dumb, aside from the me and you thing there are at least two other picks that are dumb.

has nairo gotten that much better? cause I beat him last time

and I think Malcolm only ***** in your region, he has never done that hot in my region

sorry everyone but I'm too lazy to go find dabuzz's name and pm him lol
little advice, spell my name correctly for the name search please, and TBH, IDGAF, notice how i haven't even posted anything regarding the conversation the whole thread? its just a dumb crew battle roster

nairo really has as of recently...BUT...his main thing that really makes him MUCH better (besides just general smarter way of playing) is the weird way he uses glide...next time i am beating him :]

TBH, i don't keep up with my region's players so i wouldn't know tbh xD, our region has little wario experience in singles though

Dnyce

Smash Master
So... just now... I asked hilt how to reverse usmash and heaven opened. 2 things

(1) Reverse upsmash is **** and you all should know how to do it

(2) If you don't hit up on the control stick and just hold the opposite direction of your dash and buffer a fair, it's like... a double rainbow. Basically this lightning quick retreating forward air in the opposite direction you you dashing.... I can already see it ****** peach.

More later.

Top Bottom