• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
I offered it to Bliss because I'm mentoring him, lol.

Also stop copying my font color it's driving me crazy :mad: lol

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
cant hilt just edit our posts and put the color for us?

wrong color, geddan. get banned.

Asa

Smash Hero

Geddan

why aren't you going to montlies

and god****it deadman wonderland is good

Blissard

Smash Lord
YES INDEED DEADMAN WONDERLAND IS GOOD!!! WHICH PART ARE THY AT, ASA? (see Hilt us Olimars will slowly take over your life; we've already crept over your post color and manga XD)

Blissard

Smash Lord
Shiro is soooo cute, lol. I just hope she's not one of those characters that have like a dramatic backstory to them that makes everything sad. She makes me nima.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Shiro is soooo cute, lol. I just hope she's not one of those characters that have like a dramatic backstory to them that makes everything sad. She makes me nima.

i bet you cant wait until v2 ch8

hummingbird is the girl with the hair, right?

Blissard

Smash Lord
Im just gonna jump in randomly having no clue what any of yall have talked about and say Hi :3
Well, you seem to notice our post color trend XD We're advertising Deadman Wonderland, and you should read it or we'll slaughter you with Pikmin

Also Hilt, I have a cold. :urg: I wonder why...I've used like half a box of tissues this hour :(

SHIRO-PYON!!!

Turazrok

Smash Master
Another texas kid.

Also c-c-c-combo breaker.

I started reading hilt's manga first; however, I won't mimic font color in a forum. Makes things confusing.

I hate atlanta. Trams are crowded.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
So, so far we've got Turaz, Vocal, BSL, Asa, Blissard, and Zori reading this manga (h) And dotcom read it too but I didn't introduce him to it.

XD

Top Bottom