• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
You don't think like a prolimar main. If you did, you would say prolimar.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
@Clover: Really? Any attack?

Thank you for telling me this :O

And I agree with Draco - I'm spectating mostly atm, and I want to be entertained! Someone post a YouTube video stat :p

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Zigsta, how often do you namesearch? XD

EDIT: Uh-oh. Wicked thoughts a-brewin'.
EDIT 2: Aww, seems that my jerk idea didn't work. ><;

Turazrok

Smash Master
Bro only BSL can **** namesearchers like no other.

Also you're a powerbottom.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
It's a good thing I actually look into tournament results for people I know.
Zigsta
You think that's clever namesearch rapin'?

Get@me.

(will this draw name searchers? Plz don't. Take it out if it does, hilt)

name searchers... UNITE!

removed for caution. check out the original post of this for the true glory. + reactions.

Asa

Smash Hero
Me wanting to see the end of Bleach o.o

I also think its getting quite good right now xD
the general consensus is that kubo is a big troll and he trolls on the readers/watchers of his work

i love his art, but his story... no amount of seasoning will make that go down nicely

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I approve of Jane's Disneyworld/land pictures in his profile.

Asa

Smash Hero
can any olimar who can come to genesis come plz

me and my hawaiian crew are going (lethal trilogy, darkmusician, k0rean, WAR, and myself)

and i'll give you guys chocolate covered macadamia nuts

Blissard

Smash Lord
Uck the arrival of school has thrown off of my summer sleeping habits and limits my Brawl playing @_@ also, pulling an all-nighter the day school starts probably wasn't a good idea XD

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Uck the arrival of school has thrown off of my summer sleeping habits and limits my Brawl playing @_@ also, pulling an all-nighter the day school starts probably wasn't a good idea XD
Totally did this last year

I'm happy though, I'm starting to find UPenn brawlers so with any luck I might even get a group started up this year

Jane

Smash Hero
man ive done that every year probably since like 8th grade lol. if my sleeping schedule isnt totally ****ed, i just cant sleep the whole night cuz its the first day of school and all

DtJ SquidBurrMoneyBurr

Smash Champion
Homemade Sweater Mitten Supplies

Here's what we'll need:
a threaded needle with a sizable clump of knots on one end
scissors fit for cutting through fabric
buttons for decorating
an old felted wool sweater
Felt the Wool Sweater

To felt the sweater, throw it in a washer and dryer on high heat. This will shrink your sweater making it more durable, more resistant to wind and easier to sew. And we are set to go.
Measure the First Mitten

Lay the sweater out flat, making sure to line up the back with the front the best you can. Place one of your hands at the bottom of the sweater towards its corresponding side. Include at least one inch of your wrist in the measurement. Spread you fingers out slightly with a little extra space between your pointer and your thumb.
Cut the Mitten From the Sweater

And simply cut out the sweater around the perimeter of your hand leaving half an inch between your hand and the cut. Once you get to your pinky cut the sweater straight off, leaving the side of the material in tact. This will save you some sewing time.
Cut Out the Second Mitten

Place your recently cut fabric over on the other side with the thumb pointing in the opposite direction, and cut out the second mitten using the first as a form.
Custom Design the Mittens

Next, sew on any designs you might want to. Today, I'm simply sewing on a button on each mitten to give the effect of an eye.
Sew the Homemade Mittens

Now take one mitten and fold it over so you can no longer see the button. And you are ready to sew your mitten shut.

Start at the bottom of your mitten to the side of the wrist. Make sure not to sew the wrist shut so eventually you or someone you know can actually wear it.
Homemade Mitten Tips

Once you do this to both mittens, you'll be left with these, and here comes the best part: turning the mittens inside out to see just what you made. In our case it's a pair of fish mittens!

Well, that's about it and remember when you try this at home you need not be an expert sewer. All you need is a little creativity. Don't forget to play around with your design to get it just the way you like it.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Homemade Sweater Mitten Supplies

Here's what we'll need:
a threaded needle with a sizable clump of knots on one end
scissors fit for cutting through fabric
buttons for decorating
an old felted wool sweater
Felt the Wool Sweater

To felt the sweater, throw it in a washer and dryer on high heat. This will shrink your sweater making it more durable, more resistant to wind and easier to sew. And we are set to go.
Measure the First Mitten

Lay the sweater out flat, making sure to line up the back with the front the best you can. Place one of your hands at the bottom of the sweater towards its corresponding side. Include at least one inch of your wrist in the measurement. Spread you fingers out slightly with a little extra space between your pointer and your thumb.
Cut the Mitten From the Sweater

And simply cut out the sweater around the perimeter of your hand leaving half an inch between your hand and the cut. Once you get to your pinky cut the sweater straight off, leaving the side of the material in tact. This will save you some sewing time.
Cut Out the Second Mitten

Place your recently cut fabric over on the other side with the thumb pointing in the opposite direction, and cut out the second mitten using the first as a form.
Custom Design the Mittens

Next, sew on any designs you might want to. Today, I'm simply sewing on a button on each mitten to give the effect of an eye.
Sew the Homemade Mittens

Now take one mitten and fold it over so you can no longer see the button. And you are ready to sew your mitten shut.

Start at the bottom of your mitten to the side of the wrist. Make sure not to sew the wrist shut so eventually you or someone you know can actually wear it.
Homemade Mitten Tips

Once you do this to both mittens, you'll be left with these, and here comes the best part: turning the mittens inside out to see just what you made. In our case it's a pair of fish mittens!

Well, that's about it and remember when you try this at home you need not be an expert sewer. All you need is a little creativity. Don't forget to play around with your design to get it just the way you like it.
some of the best +1s i've ever seen.

Asa

Smash Hero
so this 10 year old smasher asked for hentai and a picture of me online >_>

i'm scared

Top Bottom