• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

Noa.

Smash Master
That movie poster says from the makers of Hero and Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon.

Those two films are beautiful masterpieces. Blood: The Last Vampire on the other hand is a piece of ****. The only cast members that worked on Blood that were from the other two movies were the producers, and they don't do much in determining the quality of the movie.

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
rich has TONS of diddy practice/experience, and beats ADHD whenever they play. m2k is gonna be a tough match but he has the continuation and psychological advantage, and plus he ****ing *****, so he'll win that too. i have 100% faith that he'll win no matter what

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
If Rich has to play M2K it's gonna be rough. If he plays ADHD, he has a really, really good shot at winning.

Either way I might just shut down the Olimar Boards for a day after all this **** hapens rofl

We can hang out in a social group

XD

The Truth!

Smash Ace
Dont forget continuation sets. Whoever has to play rich again is going to have a rough shot either way since he beat both of them already.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
OMFG YES RICH YES! After a day filled with nothing but rehearsal, I come back to this and you make me so happy! AND you've beaten Larry so we can ditch the Blood stuff (@Draco: LOL) and officially call you the best Olimar!

Rich, I'm just so freaking happy. Congratulations, this is fantastic - and there had better be vids :D

Top Bottom