• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

Jane

Smash Hero
i got some clothes that i actually like which is like the first time ever people have gotten me clothes i like without my prior consultation which is pretty sweet.

then some monies, like $250. and im getting satellite radio in the whip :3 hooray

StarLight

Smash Apprentice
Saw title, posting. Pikmin mains are pretty cool guys. Tehy DoT M2K and don't afraid of anything

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
I got a new sig :)

Even though I did have to modify it a bit

And I probably have to write quite a bit for it to show up

Which explains why I took so many lines to write this

:lick:

And since it still didn't show up, I can share my woes: I can't play LoL at home because we have bandwidth narrower than Hank Hill's urethra >.>

OMG HOW MANY THINGS DO I HAVE TO TYPE FOR THIS TO SHOW UP. It's such an awesome signature and no one's ever going to see it because I don't exactly post an entire paragraph every time I go anywhere on this website :/

It

still

isn't

here

i

give

up

:c

owaitthereitis

DtJ SquidBurrMoneyBurr

Smash Champion
I got stuff I needed, which is really good, (clothes, love me some clothes) but most of my Christmas is going to Whobo. Also Dajay, I'll be at Siis4.

edit: @Zori, I'm mad jealous at the dexter bobble head :(

double edit: How many of you scrubs play WoW?

Triple edit:

And since it still didn't show up, I can share my woes: I can't play LoL at home because we have bandwidth narrower than Hank Hill's urethra >.>

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
Vocal, I bet my bandwidth is worse than yours, so <3
Ok maybe I exaggerated but I still can't play while my mom and sis are doing things as well
People should start getting on skype yo.

brb LoL.
Whatever happened to good ol' Xat?

And you know damn well LoL aint a brb ;)

Btw, just got 19 new champs - life is goooooooooooood. Time to learn Twitch and Kassadin (have fun with the former and **** face with the latter)

Dnyce

Smash Master
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWZ_IStFrPc

if you break out of yoshi's grab before you go into his mouth, the game crashes.

if this happens in a match, who's fault would it be?
I mean, you can make an argument both ways.

# Any action which prevents the game from continuing (i.e. by causing the game to crash or causing all characters to freeze indefinitely) is banned. If the Tournament Organizer or a judge can conclusively determine the player responsible for the failure, that player loses the interrupted game. Players are expected to know their characters and prevent this from happening.

If you take the first part of the rule, you could argue it's the masher's fault. They're the one who caused the game to freeze - since yoshi's grab alone does not make the game freeze but a person mashing out before he gets to him does (therefore they are the one responsible).
However, if you look at the last part, you could argue it's the yoshi's fault. The Yoshi should know that if an opponent mashes out of a grab fast enough that the game game freeze, so you could argue that it's the Yoshi player's responsibility to know that every time he grab someone he is taking a risk of losing the game.

Overall, I think it should be the Yoshi's fault. You can't punish a player for wanting to break out of a grab if they predict it. Also, if you look at the vid - prime started mashing right before the yoshi grabbed him and even then, it took him several tries to grab-break in between the grab and getting to yoshi. I would say the only time you're going to be able to do this is if you know yoshi is going to grab you (like during a grab-release CG, etc).

Also, w/ the MLG thing... I just realized that they were *****in about attendance.... but wasn't the original cap for brawl 128? We went way over that cap every tournament - apparently because they doubled the cap for our event it's our fault for not filling it in. lmao, what a joke.

TBH, from a business perspective I can understand them dropping brawl due to lack of support from Nintendo and thing along those lines.... but the m2k/adhd thing and complaining about attendance are not valid arguements imo =/

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Didn't read it either, but based on every other thing that comes out for Olimar I can say this is probably what it went like.

Oli player #1: "Not a huge deal."
Oli player #2: "Huh?"
Dajayman: *posts explicit .jpg*
Dabuz: "WTF IM GONNA DIE."
Fino: :troll:
Hilt: :cool:
Vocal: :bee:

The person getting grabbed and mashing out too quickly, likely.
sigged

10latesigs

Jane

Smash Hero
except rich brown sightings have been extremely rare these days :< someone go tell him its not anime spam anymore haha

Blissard

Smash Lord
I got a Nintendo DS for Christmas, since by brother drowned my old one by going rafting with it. Also got Band-Aids designed with mustaches as a gad gift.

I hope everyone had a fabulous day <3

Slain Avenger

Smash Ace
Hey voc, is 512 K/b really that slow? I know that in the states internet providers are way better but the only other good service provider is an ISP that charges around 60 a month for 4 m/b. I can't pay 60 a month.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
god, its nice to not have this thread moving at 120MPH with ******** spam now.
Everything's back to the way it should be :D
Notice how it was also correlated with the return of several long-missed Olimains. Causation or result? Too hard to tell.
I know how to get RichBrown in here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XKs8TsY3XI

Edit:

"I've always been a mouse guy."
-Vocal

Hey voc, is 512 K/b really that slow? I know that in the states internet providers are way better but the only other good service provider is an ISP that charges around 60 a month for 4 m/b. I can't pay 60 a month.
Mine is pretty fast at 54mbps whatever that means, I'm not very computer savvy

Top Bottom