• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

asob4

Smash Champion
So hypothetically, if I were to start competitive brawl again, would the ideal way to play oli be to stay grounded like ive been seeing or utilize SH and be good in the air? Hmm

:phone:

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Olimar boards. I love you. Seriously. YOu are one of my favorite families. I have a lot of families. But you are my family. Thank you. Be online and talk to me. Right now.

Dnyce

Smash Master
So hypothetically, if I were to start competitive brawl again, would the ideal way to play oli be to stay grounded like ive been seeing or utilize SH and be good in the air? Hmm

Depends on the match-up.

Pick up the stay grounded play-style for now, by the time you got that I can help you with the SH baiting style ;o

Rust

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rustic
Did anyone else have problems committing Instant Return to muscle memory? :x
I just can't seem to do it reliably /complaining

asob4

Smash Champion
Depends on the match-up.

Pick up the stay grounded play-style for now, by the time you got that I can help you with the SH baiting style ;o
well im usually always in the air, I was playing melee a lot so I short hop everything. So fading away fairs wont be hard. Itll just be awkward to get the grounded style down.

Drunk hilts too good.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
What happened to you? D=
Eh, just got caught up in a mix of new life and a bunch of rehearsal, which is why I stopped hanging around here as much. The Brawl thing is mostly because no one here plays it lol

Pretty bummed about missing the whole Apex thing, that Nietono money match someone posted a couple pages ago was like sweet poetry

Dnyce

Smash Master
Eh, just got caught up in a mix of new life and a bunch of rehearsal, which is why I stopped hanging around here as much. The Brawl thing is mostly because no one here plays it lol

Pretty bummed about missing the whole Apex thing, that Nietono money match someone posted a couple pages ago was like sweet poetry
You missed the revolution of the metagame - don't stay grounded....

****ing groupthink has kept me down for so long ;_;

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Why do I hate Olimar so much, but love all the Olimar players the most?

steep

Smash Lord
^^ Fino. lol

So Olimar boards, I want to inform you that I am using a lot more Olimar from now on and may eventually main him. :D

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I remember him. Mario/Luigi/Olimar player that was hanging around a while back.

Top Bottom