• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Ohai, Kirbyoshi

Skank's birthday is coming up soon, no?

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Necromass do I know you? Do I know you? Do I know you?

Hey guys.

Fino I don't hate your eally I ddon't.

Clover I want you to be I forgot what i was goint to say

Asa cook food for me one day

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Clover I want you to be I forgot what i was goint to say
Hilt, I want you to be drunk less often when you come on here. It makes it really difficult to talk to you.
I'd also like you to be on AIM when you aren't drunk so I CAN talk to you.

NECROMASS is an Olimar from Texas that posted a bit a short while ago, if you don't know him.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
It's difficult for me to out of nowhere talk in a social. I apologize for it being difficult to talk to me. I have not had that much. You should get on AIM.

Necromass, welcome to the Olimar forums.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Dang, so old! Do you actually know your official birth time, BTW?
I know mine because it's really easy to remember.

EDIT: SALKFJSALKFJHlkjHSFLK
Just spent about two hours on the Ice Snake boss in Rune Factory Frontier, doing little bits of damage at a time.
Got him down to about 25% HP, I get hit by his crawling attack once, and I'm K.O.'d and have to redo it alllllllll over again. :glare:

SethT

Smash Ace
May you have the happiest of Birthdays and enjoy legally being allowed to drink :D

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
So I'm looking for a thread that tells how much HP each color of Pikmin has, but I can't seem to find anything. All I saw was "durability" listed as normal, high, etc. but that doesn't mean much to me.

Don't Pikmin have a specific number of HP, and haven't those numbers been found out? o_o

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Well I just trolled myself. Was looking through the old threads for the pikmin health for Asdioh. Was like "hey, I think it was in NC Echo's guide", and clicked this.

[collapse=Here ya go Asdioh]
Code:
                Red	Blue	Yellow	White	Purple
Life (%)	9	14	9	4	15
[/collapse]

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Well I just trolled myself. Was looking through the old threads for the pikmin health for Asdioh. Was like "hey, I think it was in NC Echo's guide", and clicked this.

Code:
Life (%)	9	14	9	4	15
[/collapse]

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
So I'm looking for a thread that tells how much HP each color of Pikmin has, but I can't seem to find anything. All I saw was "durability" listed as normal, high, etc. but that doesn't mean much to me.

Don't Pikmin have a specific number of HP, and haven't those numbers been found out? o_o
If you checked the Thread Directory, you'd see that we have a guide called "Deflowered". It contains a ton of information, including individual pikmin durability numbers.
Just something to remember in the future. ^_^

Code:
Life (%)	9	14	9	4	15
[/collapse]
Oh my GOD, I forgot about that. XD
I think you called it something like "Forest of Hope", but I just woke up and am too lazy to search for it ATM.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744

Code:
                Red    Blue    Yellow    White    Purple
Life (%)    9    14    9    4    15
[/collapse]
loooool get owned. play league with me some time.
If you checked the Thread Directory, you'd see that we have a guide called "Deflowered". It contains a ton of information, including individual pikmin durability numbers.
Just something to remember in the future. ^_^
clover, did you post this somewhere before then delete it? i couldve sworn i had seen this post, then when i looked i couldnt find it. and now it's back. except it was posted this morning.. im so confused.

it was at least yesterday or the day before when i thought i saw it and was looking for it.

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
clover, did you post this somewhere before then delete it? i couldve sworn i had seen this post, then when i looked i couldnt find it. and now it's back. except it was posted this morning.. im so confused.

it was at least yesterday or the day before when i thought i saw it and was looking for it.
It's a mindgame. :3

...don't judge me, a lot of people could benefit from using the thread directory.

Top Bottom