• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule #2: Never listen to Fino +1

Rust

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rustic
Polt must be good against Olimar.
More like the matchup is stupid as hell :x

Not that Polt isn't good, just a matchup I love to avoid.

Iunno, against Yoshi I just camp and throw Pikmin faster than he can throw eggs.

Then again, camping's the solution to everything :x

inb4whothehellareyou

RichBrown

Smash Master
So I was playing my friend's MK today, his MK is nowhere near top level but it's still decent, and I did everything Dabuz said... and I just wanna say, Dabuz, I'm going to give you a hug whenever I finally get to meet you. And if this **** works on the top MKs in my region... I will give you a back massage.

And those who have ever gotten a back massage from me know that my back massages are ****

oh and the mashing stuff from sean:

"Yes you can, but its hard to press it down left and right, like you can only do amount of button presses and stuff. epically with a trigger basically. so if you mess up, you wont get that input. But its up to you."

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Fino got banned yadda yadda yadda I don't know if he'll be coming back.
Well that's just lovely. He was supposed to get banned AFTER I got that song title from him. T_T

If anyone happens to know the song that's playing in this video, please let me know what it's from.
I would be eternally grateful for your assistance.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
So I was playing my friend's MK today, his MK is nowhere near top level but it's still decent, and I did everything Dabuz said... and I just wanna say, Dabuz, I'm going to give you a hug whenever I finally get to meet you. And if this **** works on the top MKs in my region... I will give you a back massage.

And those who have ever gotten a back massage from me know that my back massages are ****

oh and the mashing stuff from sean:

"Yes you can, but its hard to press it down left and right, like you can only do amount of button presses and stuff. epically with a trigger basically. so if you mess up, you wont get that input. But its up to you."
free back massage sounds waaaaaaay too good :)

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
When you open a thread you can't go to any page but the first one. That's the main bad thing about it. It also looks a little weird but that doesn't really matter, I've changed skins so many times i get use to it fast XD

Noa.

Smash Master
They just made everything on the page fit. It looks ugly, but it's way easier than surfing smashboards before.

Noa.

Smash Master
Hilt. To go to the first unread post, I just zoom in on the arrow. I don't know if your phone can zoom though.

Texting, smashboarding, and rating at the sane time is complicated. x.x

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Yeah i just saw where Amo said that about the arrow >_> huh

It'll probably just take some getting use to i suppose

Noa.

Smash Master
You've never use the arrow before?!

How did you read posts in a thread before. Iv used the arrow since forever.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Smashboards just got a mobile version.

I think I just quefed.
doesnt affect me lol, I has no good phone, just this old one that texts and talks and thats all I need. the bare minimum oif efficiency, kinda like my job, and the car I would get and the apartment I would live in. (for now lol, being a student ***** my wallet :()

@Llumys: YAY UR BACK <3

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
Forgot about that. lol

I wear Pink boots, Negrolimar, and Oliver just as much as Blue Gloves. Just like my Falcon(i wear black, original, pink, and green).

S

smash brawl player 99021

Heh, I'm terrible as well. And if I'm able to find some, I'll DOOO ITTTTT. I'll most likely be playing Blazblue/Mw2 on a 360.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
Heh, I'm terrible as well. And if I'm able to find some, I'll DOOO ITTTTT. I'll most likely be playing Blazblue/Mw2 on a 360.
@definitivelynotfino: OMFG, another noob

I'll probably be playing Melee, IcyDeath. The reason I'm not good at brawl is because I don't have a working Wii. >_>

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Hrm.. I don't recognize it.. D: I'm sorry.. why not ask the person himself?
Well, I asked IcyLight. He said "Ask Fino." I asked Fino oh-so-nicely and he said something along the lines of "NEVAR!".
"RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!" I shouted in a most flustered tone and I am now trying to think of a new and exciting way to punish him for his insolence.

DefinitelyNotFino

Smash Cadet
Well, I asked IcyLight. He said "Ask Fino." I asked Fino oh-so-nicely and he said something along the lines of "NEVAR!".
"RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!" I shouted in a most flustered tone and I am now trying to think of a new and exciting way to punish him for his insolence.
Tico tico, by barrage?

Sky Pirate

NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
YES! Thank you one thousand times over, I was driving myself nuts looking for it. ^^

Unfortunately, I just thought of an incredibly exciting torture method involving some bran flakes and a picture frame. Oh well, I'll just have to use it on someone else instead. :3

Llumys

Smash Champion
Okay, what the **** is with all these new threads?

We already have all of these topics covered. Aren't people using the search function?

I'd rather revive a dead thread than start all over again, only to have, if lucky, a week of activity.

Could we be stricter on the creation of threads? I know this board is dead, but I'd rather it be dead than pathetic.

+1

Also, who the hell is this DefinitelyNotFino scrub? I bet he's a another Blue Gloves homo.

Top Bottom