• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule 6 Monthlies @ Fuddruckers

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
project m is fun but i use a really cheap character

i learned some tricks tho, like usage of dair, and the aerial up-B recovery is really fast and leads to another up-B lol.

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Wow, very impressive turnout for this. I'll try to learn instant transmission in time for the next one, but if that doesn't work out I guess I can always find a serial killer to hitchhike with. Or maybe I could just borrow my brother's car...

GMhyprid

Smash Apprentice
I am moving up to SF for school about a week before this. Would anyone mind giving me a ride? I'll pay for gas of course.

Zhu: If we both show up I can finally give you your water bottle.

sidefx

Smash Champion
oh **** really? norcal's becoming stacked as ****.

where in SF? if its close to BART you can take it to concord and i can pick you up or something. OR maybe sfat can pick you up on the way (assuming he goes through SF not sure) or take bart to san mateo and he can get you there i think (Assuming he wants to pick you up)

just join the fb group and post in there or in the event page. (links to it are on the front page)

samus73

Smash Rookie
carpool

Hi guys,
I'm a french student living in Davis and I love melee (of course).
I would love to play in a tournament before I go back in France, but transport from Davis to Concord is kind of a mess. So I'm asking if anyone is going there from Sac or Davis and have an empty seat in his car. We can devide the transport cost of course.
Otherwise, I can go with the train to Martinez, but the section martinez-concord is really not appropriate for public transport. So maybe someone can get me with his car in martinez...
I hope someone will be able to help me, because I really wanna take part in this tournament.

bye

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
I'm feeling too lazy to go to Champ's tournament now (Free NOS was like 90% of the reason I wanted to go, lol). You guys should find someone to take my place.

samus73

Smash Rookie
I'm feeling too lazy to go to Champ's tournament now (Free NOS was like 90% of the reason I wanted to go, lol). You guys should find someone to take my place.
Hey, I'm kind of like you, i find concord too far, and I would prefer to go to the Sac tournament (with the free drinks XD), but I just worry about how much people are gonna play melee there.
do you think you will go?

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Hey, I'm kind of like you, i find concord too far, and I would prefer to go to the Sac tournament (with the free drinks XD), but I just worry about how much people are gonna play melee there.
do you think you will go?
The Sac tournament is a brawl tournament so if that's your thing... I was talking about Champ's tournament in SoCal. I'm in NorCal right now, and I'm too lazy to drive all the way south, then north, then south again.

samus73

Smash Rookie
The Sac tournament is a brawl tournament so if that's your thing... I was talking about Champ's tournament in SoCal. I'm in NorCal right now, and I'm too lazy to drive all the way south, then north, then south again.
Oh okay,
I'm in norcal too, but I hesitate between rule 6 in concord or the one in Sac (because some people are like me, they can't go to concord but still wanna pllay melee, so there will be maybe a little tournament, or just free play in Sac, on ssbm

cubaisdeath

Smash Lord
I'll team with you sheridan if you are willing.

also I will be bringing a full set up plus my recording stuff if I can get on a TV again (looking at you zac). I'm also bringing SD Remix and will put it up before the tournament starts, and after the singles bracket is almost done for anyone who is interested in playing it.

Top Bottom