• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rule 6 - Norcal Regional - **NEW SIGNUP INFO** (7/23) Feat. Mango, KK, Kels, Zhu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vodage

Smash Journeyman
I have a full setup, but I would need a ride to//from concord BART.

The TV I have is pretty small (CRT though; no lag) so you probably won't even have to make room in your trunk or w/e.

If anyone can do this, let me know what number to call. My cell isn't working so I can just call from the payphone at the BART station.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
I haven't seen Kirbykaze post once in this thread, I don't think he is going to show up.

sidefx

Smash Champion
Just a reminder, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE bring setups! We need as many as we can get, so if you think that someone else will bring it and we'll be fine, TURN AROUND AND BRING YOURS CAUSE YOURE WRONG.

for this to finish on time we need as many as we can get.

Bringing a full setup will waive the $5 T.O. Fee, partial setups, will receive $3 off.

BRING RECORDING SETUPS TOO! You'll RECEIVE $5 for bringing one and maintaining it throughout the tournament. :D

And remember to show up BEFORE 11am for signups. Sign ups START at 9am, and end at 11am, so SHOW UP EARLY.

edit: KK is already in norcal, at SFAT's house.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
Someone ask Kirbykaze if he wants to do a smash podcast

I'll get questions from people in the venue lol

-Stab

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Since I'm gonna be in Concord today anyway, would it be possible for someone to house me who lives nearby? I'd prefer to avoid driving back home and then coming back again tomorrow morning. If someone can house me I'll be able to help drive people to the tournament tomorrow.

metroid1117

Smash Master
Out of curiosity, is someone going to bring a Project M setup? I know that there won't be a PM tournament, but I'd be happy to play friendlies/MMs if a setup is available.

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
I'll have one. I'm sure others will as well. My setup will be used for melee most of the day though. Until the bracket gets to the point where we have extra tvs I doubt there will really be anyone playing Project M.

metroid1117

Smash Master
I'll have one. I'm sure others will as well. My setup will be used for melee most of the day though. Until the bracket gets to the point where we have extra tvs I doubt there will really be anyone playing Project M.
That's fine, I'm looking forward to it :).

Vodage

Smash Journeyman
Since no one has responded to my 'need ride' post, I guess I'll just call the TO from the Concord BART station and hope that someone can pick me (and my fullsetup) up.

If anyone else is getting a ride from BART and wants to bring me along, just look for a guy hanging around the BART station with a TV and a backpack!

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
Since no one has responded to my 'need ride' post, I guess I'll just call the TO from the Concord BART station and hope that someone can pick me (and my fullsetup) up.

If anyone else is getting a ride from BART and wants to bring me along, just look for a guy hanging around the BART station with a TV and a backpack!
Damn, that's dedication.
Someone just give this guy a ride.

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
@Vodage: I'll try to pick you up. Just pm me your number or something. Idk where the bart station is but I'll look it up before I go.

Edit: Oh, it looks like it's really close to the venue actually. It shouldn't be a problem at all.

Froggy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3110-7430-0100
What are the channel(s) that vids are gonna be posted to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom