• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rumble Falls

xianfeng

Smash Hero
I personally hate this stage not only because of the fact that it's from Jungle Beat which I absoloutly detest because it had nothing to do with the DK series but because it's one of those annoying moving stages.

In Super Smash Brothers Melee it seemed most people hated the moving stages like Big Blue, Rainbow Cruise, Icycle Mountain and I forget if there were others. They were annoying and distracting and made it so much harder to fight.

I will however admit that the backgrounds do look kind of nice but still I hated that game and I allready hate that stage, I mean I hated Super Mario Sunshine but I'll at least use Delfino Plaza but not this one, it just looks bad.

What do you think?

JPTight

Smash Cadet
This phrase will be said in the homes of many all across the world.. It will ring in the hearts of gleeful children on christmas day after each gift is opened...

RUMBLE FALLS SUCKS BALLS!

FierceDeityWolf

Smash Ace
In a place where the grass is green and the girls
Jesus, it seems to me you're selfish and can't appreciate what Sakurai has given us. Atleast we won't have to go down, so be thankful for that. And, DK Junglebeat was a decent game, but what do you expect? It is the latest 3D Donkey Kong adventure platformer. Just like what they did with Sunshine and Lylat Cruise, making it based on the latest GOOD 3D games *I hated Command*

metroidmania

Smash Cadet
I've never had any real trouble playing on any stage except one: Infinite Glacier. The most horrible stage in the game where you spend more time jumping than fighting. And if you try to fight more than jump, you fall into NOTHINGNESS.

This looks like a replica of that level. :(

tstumo

Smash Journeyman
seeing as it moves up slowly which gives us more time to fight instead jump and that it doesnt move up and down randomly I think it will be just fine. Infinite glacier was ridiculous but I dont think this will be like that at all. It seems alot more fun.

Pyrogamer

Smash Journeyman
looks like a cool stage...I'm just annoyed that a DK stage was announced and its not Gang Plank Galleon. The ship where you fight K.Rool at the end of DKC...that would be such a perfect stage and it has really great music.

Talendime

Smash Ace
In Super Smash Brothers Melee it seemed most people hated the moving stages like Big Blue, Rainbow Cruise, Icicle Mountain and I forget if there were others. They were annoying and distracting and made it so much harder to fight.
I think you only missed the Pokefloats.
I personally love these levels because they keep you in constant motion and ensure that you`re extra cautious. They make the match more of a survival thing and less of a war. It`s fun to change up the style, eh?

Dokuro

Smash Ace
Big Blue is my favorite stage too. Anyway, I find it hilarious and sad that Sakurai seems to want to torture DKC fans with all these Jungle Beat things. I don't particularly like this stage, it reminds me of Icicle Mountain, a stage I didn't like much.

Tau

Smash Apprentice
moving stages are fun because they add more of a challenge. this place looks alot more interesting than icycle mountain imo.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
definetly is more interesting than that crappy IC stage, especially the fact that Sakurai mentioned that there is something at the top which i'm wondering what it could be

Tau

Smash Apprentice
definetly is more interesting than that crappy IC stage, especially the fact that Sakurai mentioned that there is something at the top which i'm wondering what it could be
oh yeah i forgot about that.. what could it be?

VanillaMummy

Smash Journeyman
Maybe Jesus? lol

Actually, I think a Final Smash would be up there, so its kinda like a race to the top/king of the mountain type thing.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Hopefully what makes this stage better than the IC stage is the sheer size. Space to move around could really make this stage shine.

Tau

Smash Apprentice
there should be latter attacks, i dont think i'll use it though. (the latter)

jambre

Smash Apprentice
sakurai's comment about whats at the top was a joke i think, as in there IS no top like the vs mode icicle mountain

susu_atari

Smash Ace
Big Blue was epic win. This stage will be great if it scrolls at a steady speed, and doesn't change direction, and if it's a set level, and not random (or at least seemingly random) like the ice climbers stage. Also, from the first picture, it doesn't look like the edges are as close, so it'll be less annoying in that sense.

Top Bottom