• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rumors and Leaks

mewtwo_to_you_too

Smash Cadet
This a thread where you can say what you want about character leaks and rumors if say a few. Just make sure you let us know that what you say is either a rumor or a leak (old or new).
But if you lie someone can call you out on it.

Shuma

Smash Hero
This a thread where you can say what you want about character leaks and rumors if say a few. Just make sure you let us know that what you say is either a rumor or a leak (old or new).
But if you lie someone can call you out on it.
Ridley? OMG

RIDLEY CONFIRMED **** YEAH!!! lolo!OLololO!1l1!L!!1

OddCrow

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1676-3709-1310
topics with no original information, well written analysis or fun concepts survive, sorry but this is a doomed thread dude.

Weltunter

Smash Journeyman
Did you notice that Sakurai revealed Mario on the dojo? That could be a hint that Luigi is in, omg!!!

Hippochinfat

Smash Ace
This reminds me of that one horrible Lindsy Lohan song! It goes something like "ALL THESE PEOPLE SPREADING RUMORS AND LIES I DONT DO DRUGS I SWEAR TO GOD RJREFHNGEJHGR"

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
This reminds me of that one horrible Lindsy Lohan song! It goes something like "ALL THESE PEOPLE SPREADING RUMORS AND LIES I DONT DO DRUGS I SWEAR TO GOD RJREFHNGEJHGR"
That song - Lindsay Lohan herself = great

My feet are SO cold.

Top Bottom