• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Running Reverse Usmash Good or bad?

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
I noticed your able to reverse a hypen smash and still get that slide with Fox is this usable for a change-up?

nasir123

Smash Ace
well i say it isnt good because fox's hyphen smash is strong and sends the opponent up but if u reverse it has no upside to it.

_X_

Smash Lord
well i say it isnt good because fox's hyphen smash is strong and sends the opponent up but if u reverse it has no upside to it.
I THINK (still not sure) what he means is that the the back of the hit box for Fox's upsmash itn't that great for knock back.

On topic, it's awesome for mindgames. I find it rather annoying to do consistently, maybe I'm doing it the hard way...

Herolink

Smash Rookie
Can't find any reason to use it that a normal upsmash wouldn't work in, and it has too much lag for mindgames imo.

Top Bottom