• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ryo's Birthday Tourney | Gainesville, FL | 2/5/11 (44 entrants)

Mampam

Smash Ace
i have no idea whats going on in this thread XD

i hope my mm with doodoo is saved as well as the snake mm

2-DJeff

Smash Master
viper no i wasnt talking about you.. look at the pokemon
and not what i heard. i heard you try to tell solo to lay off because u didnt want him to take her away from her and arnt you alittle to old for a 15 yr old? just saying

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Jeff you're way too easy to make fun of in general.

Most people do it because you have the temper of a 7 year old.

Others do it to watch your terrible gramar.

Overall... i cringe whenever i see you post.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
the temper of a 7 year old is way off ppl just say that to black ppl all the time and its annoying and yes my grammar is bad on "Smashboards" lol do i really have bad grammar irl? lol no not even close lol but yea its pretty bad on the boards i have spell check but im to lazy to use it lol

mlorenzo

Smash Journeyman
the temper of a 7 year old is way off ppl just say that to black ppl all the time and its annoying and yes my grammar is bad on "Smashboards" lol do i really have bad grammar irl? lol no not even close lol but yea its pretty bad on the boards i have spell check but im to lazy to use it lol

Mampam

Smash Ace
idk about the temper thing, but ppl shud leave n1ggaz alone for the way they talk

OverLade

Smash Hero
Lrn2spell cats this is the internet. People will still judge you iF u TyPe LyKe DiS cUz iTz FrEaKiN aNnOyInG.

Top Bottom