• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

S.O.S Gamers presents: Gaming Charitably: 5 /30/10 UPDATES !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
new date and venue

To all attendees the event date and location has been changed. The Date is officially May 30th and the Location is going to be at the aurora gallery:
35-18 37th street 2nd floor Astoria NY 11101

Sorry for the back and forth changing dates and venues. But this is the FINAL VENUE AND DATE PEOPLE so we hope to see you there later.

Wes

patoons

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Patoons
ahhhhhhhhh Wes

all good, in a way this is better. about 4 of my friends weren't gonna be able to make it may 1, so hopefully they can clear the 30th for it. looking forward. plus queens is closer to me. can't hate.

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Announcement

Good to see the interest in this event, keep it up people. Also during this week and weeks to come just keep checking the 1st post i made, i will be updating it with more and more set and refined details for the event. Also i later tonight i will put up the rules in regards to Super Street fighter 4, yes we will be having a SSF4 tournament it will be a 64 man tournament. We just haven't put up the rules or details on the game but don't worry people it will be up soon. Also sorry to all the melee fans melee will be removed off of the line up making it just a SSF4 and brawl charity gaming event.

Korrupshen

Smash Ace
Ughhh ****....melee was the reason I wanted to sign up for the tourney. I was mad Hype for this to. Oh well I'll just have to find another. :C

Sh!ne

Smash Apprentice
new venue and date is so much better for me (QUEENS FTW), this is my first tourney so it being extremely close to me takes off a whole lot of pressure.. hope to see everyone there :D

shongotskills

Smash Apprentice
yo i think i can really make this, ima have to just ask for an off day of work.. just include what trains stop around the area and i can give a definite response. its been a while since ive been to anything and would love to show some support

Kubuu

Smash Journeyman
Hey everyone, I just want to take a moment to thank everyone for showing interest in our event. We're really trying to do something different within the gaming community going forward, so please work with us and we'll work to give you all a great experience. If you have any questions about what we're doing or what we're about, please feel free to get a hold of us whenever. You can reach us by a post here and immediately by email to SOSGamersInc@gmail.com.

In regards to the Melee event, we will indeed include Melee in future events. So thank you for your support. You can check out the venue @ http://www.theauroragallery.com/

As for public transportation:
You can take the R,V trains to Steinway, which is a few blocks of walking to the venue.
You can take the N,W trains to 36th St which is also a few blocks of walking to the venue.

Thanks again and please let us know your thoughts. See you all there!

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Oooh. That place looks pretty(and sounds) potentially great for a
smashfest/tourney...

blaze4414

Smash Rookie
I'm definitely in this for Brawl.....and if I can get superstreet fighter 4 and get better at it, then I'll enter for that too

M15t3R E

Smash Master
Sweet, it appears that I will have this Sunday off. I'll be bringing a DA member or two, Wes.
Also, I'm gonna come bring the pain in SSFIV. Hell yeah! :)

Cloudfox

Smash Ace
Hey Wes can you bring my component cables to this? Who knows when I'll remember to ask again if I don't catch them here. XD

prOAPC

Smash Lord
hi :) i just arrive home
thanks for the games guys, i had a really good time. I didn't play enough matches and placed last, but that's ok lol i had fun
shoutouts to ninjalink, wes, helpr, the girl from Colombia and sh33n, you guys are the best lol

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar
I wish, I could have gone. :( I was supposed to but something came up.
-_-

Anyway, I want to hear the details!! Who won? Top 3? Tell me, tell me! I knew sh33n would make a splash! :bee:

Orion*

Smash Researcher
1. ksizzle (split) mk/lucario
2. NL (split) wario/diddy/random
3. Jash (tl)
4. P_wii (mk)
5. blacka/jtails?

idk after 4. cheese placed low iirc

CoonTail

Smash Lord
Is there any reason the results were never posted?? Thats kinda whackk cmon guys it aint that hard to post results besides top 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom