• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

S.O.S Gamers presents: Gaming Charitably results

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Here are the results people Sorry for the hold up:

1: Terra(kzissle) (Split)

2: NL (split)

3: jash

4: Pwii

5: Blackanese

5: Jtails

7: Penta

7: John12346

9: Rizakor

9: Ch33s3

9: Problem

9: ConTail

13: Cloudfox

13: Big Bad Wolf

13: Cipher

13: PSP

17: Blaze Legend

17: LinkX

17: HelpR

17: Lite

17: Sheen

17: D Coke

17: Projo

17: Hot Boy Damage

25: APC

25: M!ND?

25: JDubz

25: MechWarrior

25: Tiny

25: Aizen

25: Prez

I will make shoutouts later on We've been REALLY busy after the event.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
I beat Ninjalink in winners finals and didnt lose a set all day. I waited in grand finals and then we went home after splitting

(gift cards thing was first place was gonna get 300 which was 1 200 dollars gift card and 1 100 dollar fit card, 2nd place wouldve gotten 1 100 dollars gift card so NL got 2 100 dollar gitft cards and i got 1 200 dollar gift cards)

seriously Wes? lol

It already said that I won in the bracket but why would you change it (unless someone at the venue changed it, i know for a fact it said i won on the tio).

Gnes

Smash Master
I beat Ninjalink in winners finals and didnt lose a set all day. I waited in grand finals and then we went home after splitting

(gift cards thing was first place was gonna get 300 which was 1 200 dollars gift card and 1 100 dollar fit card, 2nd place wouldve gotten 1 100 dollars gift card so NL got 2 100 dollar gitft cards and i got 1 200 dollar gift cards)

seriously Wes? lol

It already said that I won in the bracket but why would you change it (unless someone at the venue changed it, i know for a fact it said i won on the tio).
Dang...its okay baby, we know the truth.

Did u go mk?

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Dang...its okay baby, we know the truth.

Did u go mk?
Yes.

I went all MK vs Ninjalink's all Falco in winners finals and all Lucario vs Jash's all toon link in semis.

should be

1. Terra (MK, Lucario) - $200
2. Ninjalink (Wario, Falco, Diddy) $200
3. Jash (Toon Link) $50
4. Orion (MK)
5. Blackanese (MK, Game n Watch)
5. Jtails (MK)
7. Penta (Game n Watch)
7. John12346 (Lucario)
9. Rizakor (MK)
9. Ch33s3 (Ice Climbers)
9. Problem (Snake)
9. ConTail (Pokemon trainer)

a bracket would be nice

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
yeah i was watching his diddy. he deserves way more credit than people give him. the guy's a monster

Inui

Banned via Warnings
ksizzle does deserve the recognition of 1st as well as the win for the SWF rankings.

I WISH NINJALINK WOULD GO FALCO ON ME OMG ;_;

I always get his Diddy, and he always tries hard and plays well. ~_~

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
had a ton of friendlies here lol

good games everyone
especially the ganon matches

CoonTail

Smash Lord
Ill list shoutouts in a bit.....but I gotta say Penta it killed me to see you at the end of our set I hope I didn't piss you off or brag or something I was jus excited

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
ahh, well nobody likes losing lol

other then that,i wasn't mad at you,we had a good set and you outplayed me D:
good games sir

CoonTail

Smash Lord
1. Ksizzle (MK, Lucario)- Thanks for the advice man your a great player....hopefully those friendlies can happen soon
2. Ninjalink (Wario, Falco, Diddy)- Good to see you again randall the low tier wars shall continue. Thanks for all the matchup help man you singlehandedly got me my first set 2-0 victory
3. Jash (Toon Link) -PSYCHED ME OUT HARD WITH THE HAIR MAN.....but good seeing you again I always like us swapping knowledge
4. Orion (MK)- nice sunglasses
5. Blackanese (MK, Game n Watch)- Blacka blacka blacka always the most fun talkin **** wit you lol
5. Jtails (MK)- Great to see you again jules man thanks for the diddy help
7. Penta (Game n Watch)- Great set man honestly....I couldnt believe the swap at 80% to squirtle worked
7. John12346 (Lucario)-Ugh our set made me mad your a good player but expect a money match when I have the matchup knowledge
9. Rizakor (MK)
9. Ch33s3 (Ice Climbers)- good seeing you man and look I even placed as well as you with a BAD CHARACTER.....hmmmmm what happened man?
9. Problem (Snake)- Wow we placed the same man....maybe I will take that power ranking off your hands
9. ConTail (Pokemon trainer)- You rock

13: Cloudfox- good to see you again man

13: Big Bad Wolf- thanks for the congrats on my wins man

13: Cipher

13: PSP- Good TL v. PT matches we should play again

17: Blaze Legend

17: LinkX

17: HelpR- were you the guy who told me about dollar waters at Rite Aid and gave me trolli gummy worms cuz if so thanks

17: Lite- Thanks for the ride johan

17: Sheen

17: D Coke

17: Projo

17: Hot Boy Damage

25: APC

25: M!ND?

25: JDubz- Good to see you again joe

25: MechWarrior- Keep your head up man.....those two spikes in opening round only happened cause you got flustered and due to my Matchup practice all morning with NL

25: Tiny

25: Aizen- Cmon tiggah man at least try

25: Prez- good seeing you pat

Overall good tourny is jus ended real abruptly hopefully I can keep this up and get in more MM and friendlies with all y'all good players homie

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Announcement

To all that showed up to our 1st event thank you for your presence and criticism without that we wouldnt be able to have these events or know how to make them better. We are trying our best to please everyone and build a foundation of tournaments and these special events in New york. If anyone has any questions let me or kwabena know, we will be answer your questions promptly. Now as for you Kzissle we apologize if you wasnt placed as 1st eventhough you guys split, it has been updated on the 1st page that you got 1st and you and Ninjalink split.
Now in regards to our future events S.O.S gamers hope everyone and many more continue to show their support to our events and continue to support our cause too.

Take care,
Antoine
COO, SOSgamersinc

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
25: MechWarrior- Keep your head up man.....those two spikes in opening round only happened cause you got flustered and due to my Matchup practice all morning with NL
Thanks for the advice.

And Ninjalink's Samus is beast.

Orion*

Smash Researcher
1: Terra(kzissle) - good job bro, fun *** time hanging out after

2: NL (split) - "good job beating my ***" XDDDD

3: jash - i love you to<3

4: Pwii - **** p_wii good stuff you placed mad high with that yoshi/mk

5: Blackanese - always great seeing you blacka :D

5: Jtails - TL is gay

7: Penta - you lost to PT? LOL

7: John12346 - you got a lot better, if you stopped talking during the match and like focused maybe you wouldve done better XD. you where like trying to have a conversation with me it was ********

9: Rizakor - almost top 8!

9: Ch33s3 - stop hitting tables brah XD. you shouldnt get THAT MAD

9: Problem - ggz, inventive snake

13: Cloudfox - *** *** burritto

13: PSP - randomly played you on wifi today, didnt know you went to this though.

17: HelpR - ma dudes face got MAD whenever he got tornado'd

thanks for hosting the event wes, it was a fun place for me to just relax and hang out. good job to everyone, especially jtails for making cheese rage, kelvin for being hilarious, P-wii for placing really well, and cloudfox for being ma dude[/QUOTE]

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
7: John12346 - you got a lot better, if you stopped talking during the match and like focused maybe you wouldve done better XD. you where like trying to have a conversation with me it was ********
Gah, I know I know, I have a habit of talking too much during matches. >.<;

Anyway, I'm gonna be testing out a lot of new hypotheses at my next tourney; might as well add 'not talking' to the list. >.>;

Orion*

Smash Researcher
its all good. it was relatively close lmao, i underestimated you a bit, im glad you improved. keep up the good work :D

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
its all good. it was relatively close lmao, i underestimated you a bit, im glad you improved. keep up the good work :D
I got all sad from that Dsmash kill on Delfino on my last stock... died at like 60 T____T

patoons

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Patoons
ahh i did not play like myself, i got whooped! hopefully i focus more and not make so many stupid, punishable mistakes

CoonTail

Smash Lord
I didn't see you play much pat but its a shame I missed friendlies the day before for practice man.......We deff coulda gotten some better play out of you

Kubuu

Smash Journeyman
Hello Everyone,
This is Kwabena (Kubuu) from S.O.S. Gamers. I would like to take a moment to thank all of you that came out to support us and our event, Gaming Charitably on Sunday May 30, 2010. We were glad to see that some of you took the time out from your busy Memorial Day weekends to come out and participate in our event. I would also like to take a second to apologize about the initial delay of the event. Our scheduled start time was 10 am and we were delayed until a bit past noon. For that we do apologize and we promise that going forward, we will do our best to ensure that there will be no repeat of such delays.

That being said, once the event was in full swing, I do believe that matches went extremely well and the progression of the tournament was to everyone’s liking. Congrats to all the winners and thank you for your participation. Additionally, we heard positive feedback in regards to the music mix we had created and the catering selected for the event. Going forward, we will ensure that we maintain that level of entertainment for all of events.

In regards to raising funds for donation to the March of Dimes, we were able to generate $1,140.00 for donation to their cause! We’re very happy about this number and we thank all of you for your support. There were many activities that we had planned which weren’t carried out, so please make sure to attend our upcoming events, which we will be notifying you all about in the coming weeks.

If anyone has any questions about us, our events, or comments in general, please feel free to let us know via email at SOSGamersInc@Gmail.com.

Thank you all!

-Kwabena
S.O.S. Gamers Inc.

Top Bottom