• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

S.S.B.B. Hamilton Ontario Tournament! Nov 29

Pho

Smash Journeyman
Good games everyone. I didn't understand the seeding =/
I thought I was ready to take you out... I almost had you when we were doing the wierd brackets placement thing. I'll see you in OiN hopefully.

Shoutouts:
Kingace - Your MK is rediculous
Ambrose - See above
Rai - Our Toon Link dittos were awesome. It was like playing against a mirror.
Jaske - Solid Ice Climbers.
STRM and Dan - Guelph represent! Because we fight for our friends!
Culex - Played and got beat by a lot of your mains. Crazy stuff.
Koka - Being the only girl smasher. Woo!

And everyone else. I believe the next one is OiN, so I'll see you guys there.

paulleh

Smash Apprentice
I would've came... but c'mon, TWENTY FIVE BUCKS for a tourney!! I will go if you lower it to at least 10-15 dollars. I bet most people agree with me.

Pho

Smash Journeyman
I would've came... but c'mon, TWENTY FIVE BUCKS for a tourney!! I will go if you lower it to at least 10-15 dollars. I bet most people agree with me.
Ya, 25 is pretty steep for people who plan to get ***** by Kingace. And, I think he only got a 360 arcade.

K

koka

I've gotta apologize about all the complaining and swearing I do, it's a Serbian habit.. No johns, all my losses were just cause you were better players, so I'm gonna try improving my ZSS until the next tourney. Thanks a lot for lending the TV to me to let my Dad and brothers try out Brawl, and for all the matches I played + advice.

Shouts!
Ace/Guru: BISH PLEASE, I could have three stocked both of you! I would have.. it's just.. the sun kept getting in my eyes, you know? Naw hehe, I wish, congrats guys, and enjoy the 360 Philip
Culex: Aww Lombardo, nice try, too bad you had to face Ace and Ambrose so early. You still did amazing though, REPRESENT
Jaske: $5 dollars.. nuh uh, I don't think so.. $5.75, with tax.. Shuffle on home, cheapo <3
Jarred/ STRM: Thanks for the matchup experience against Diddy guys, it was great seeing you and talking to you. Lotsa fun to talk to, are you both gonna go to OiN3?
Alex: Auuugh, your peach is so tough to face.. I hope you can make it to OiN3, we've gotta have a rematch sucka. Oh yeah, I was also watching you face Ambrose.. NICE
Mike: Always nice to see an old friend, call me when your school work eases up and we'll Brawl, deal?
Pho: Hey, nice, you made the account. Thanks for coming out, too bad we didn't get to talk much, but you seemed like a really cool guy. Hope I get to face you soon, we never got a match in, huh?
Pownz: Nice hosting, and a really fun tourney, just that the entry fee was kinda high, and I think that if you lower it to $15 you'll get a bigger turnout next time.
Dee Dee Dee: Left 4 Dead.. Playing with you is making me want to get the game.. Thanks a lot, nub.
Hamilton Smashers: I'm too tired to think up something for everyone, but you know I love you guys
Ambrose: Hi Ambrose

VGSteve

Smash Apprentice
Thanks for fighting for your friends Pho. I'll fight for mine when I make it out.

dragtyson

Smash Rookie
Gah, where were my shoutouts D: (This is JTN - John The Noob/Jeez, That's Nasty)
Yes I was the youngest there, 14 and beating some older guys, though I never faced Koka, Jasuke, and Culex D:

Shout outs:
KingAce: Why'd you have to come D:
Ambrose: Plz, stop ****** me D:
Guru: Never got to play real matches, but nice friendlies.
Culex: Thanks for character support, GO DK!
Jasuke: Never played D:
Koka: Never played D:
STRM: Nice matches, I would've liked to get some friendlies in D:
Pastaboy: Really good Diddy, sorry I couldn't beat Ambrose for ya.
Alex: If this was who I think it is, then great Peach. Even though it was your second day...you lier!
Pho: Viet? Never got to ask. I'm Viet! Nice TL btw, close matches D:
CaptainDee: Nice matches. I seriously thought you played D3 O.o
Rai: Haha, you ***** my friend P.B. (it stands for his name, no not PastaBoy) with one Ice Climber. That deserves respect.
P.B.: Good matches, close between my Falco and your Pit.
Illiad: Still shaking D: Really close matches, too bad I couldn't get a win in.

Sorry if I'm missing anyone D:

Top Bottom