• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official [SA] Adelaide/ South Australia Smash Community

DoMo.

Smash Apprentice
HoN [IS] DotA, made to look prettier. No respect for that game.

I don't play SC2 anymore, i was top 10 in the SEA Region before i quit for LoL =P
My LoL team is now top 3 in Australia, lul

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
Hehe, I'm only good at like... two competitive games: Smash and Half Life 2: Deathmatch.

I've had both Crowbars of Doom and the Sydney Clan request that I join them, but I don't play frequently enough, so whatever :/ Probably the best in SA though.

zApollo

Smash Ace
Yes that match was extremely lolworthy at the end, having to make the taxi driver wait because it wouldn't end! Your sheik and snake are excellent as always, give sheik some rep this weekend imo.

Grim, nice purin thar. All I will say until after the event.

Thanks so much for the meet Josh, It was a shame I caught matches with you when you were tired. GGs nonetheless =D but avoid getting hit by my clothes ok it's not socially acceptable.

pressokman

Smash Apprentice
Wish I could have been there :( But i stayed at home and shook off the rust on my hands and my fox is now covered in swank. see you guys saturday bright and early!!!

nova: you have my ticket. i will make sure to be at the airport at 6 or sooner. basically, don't leave without me!

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Hehe, I'm only good at like... two competitive games: Smash and Half Life 2: Deathmatch.
Is there much of a community for HL2:DM? always liked it but always seemed to have rather low populations on servers, and they'd usually be laggy.

Ant1

Smash Ace
monkeybear what is ur username in HoN? I may get back into it soon.

Busy upping my kill death ratio in reach atm though, getting like +3.0 spread every game coz i am pro

SethT

Smash Ace
Luneth, I play. I suck but ye. If you go to Battle.net, you can unlock oceanic by going to your sc2, and pressing something along the lines of unlock.

Luneth

Smash Journeyman
Im not that great at any of the games i play.
Because I play for enjoyment.
@Aces what's your username? Just remember you cant delete replays like a *******. -.-

pressokman

Smash Apprentice
user name in HoN is M0nkeybear.

Also, I think somebody left their male/male av cords at my place from that meet to arrange plane tickets.

Luneth

Smash Journeyman
I was at jamages meet so I saw you there
if you have fb ill show you the only picture of me on the internet

zApollo

Smash Ace
I left a pair of sunglasses at Josh's meet yesterday. I've asked him to look around but if anyone has picked them up by accident please let me know.

Wish us luck for tomorrow!

Eagle

Smash Lord
Hopefully Apollo doesn't win because I do not want to be a possession of Nova's any longer. ;)

Anyways, good luck guys!

Eagle

Smash Lord
Winks indicate jokes you FOOL.

GAH!

Anyways, I think you should go to sleep. You have an early plane to catch.

Top Bottom