• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official [SA] Adelaide/ South Australia Smash Community

SethT

Smash Ace
Diddy is such a fun, versitile character to play. I second him, started getting good in about 4-5 weekends with DoMo.

SethT

Smash Ace
Thinking about using Zamus in some matches. I quite like her, and I've been doing relatively well against DoMo (when I don't gimp myself as I tend to do quite frequently).

Splice

Smash Hero
I meant "****ing Attila" in that the Champion himself won every Brawl event, not the matches
you had against him. I meant HE WON EVERYTHING. How could he possibly be sad at all?
2g

And that paralysis thing sounds weird, but an interesting experience.

Also Diddy really is the funnest character to play.
There are some low tiers who are fun, but their ability to lose actually brings down their fun
So factoring in tiers, i reckon MK, Diddy, Wario, GaW are the funnest characters to play.
Everything else sucks donkey balls to play.

Splice

Smash Hero
I like to ride motorbikes and to kill people with farts (lol the hilarity) and bite them in a comedic fashion as well as hitting people directly in the balls with his lolzors pummel. Breakdancing with Dsmash is also good times.

... not really.

Competitively I like using his Dair and his grab releases as well as spotdodging and airdodging all the time succesfully; its kinda fun. And his Fsmash has frickin super armour frames.

wh1te5had0w

Smash Journeyman
Splice, I failed so hard at Diddy, I'm sure you 3 stocked it ;)

I think I'll still try Meta Knight because he is easy to use and fun. I'll learn Diddy on the side due to the fact that you need quite a lot of skill *Which I don't have* to play Diddy well.

Edit: What happend to Xanax? D:

Splice

Smash Hero
I did 3 stock your diddy.

I think if you are prepared to put a little time (try to play once-twice a week against real people)
a little training/research (watch some vids, read some Match-ups)
And lose badly for a little while (2 months?)

Then it'll pay off and you'll be able to use Diddy as well as you could use MK if you used him for a week or two, yet you'll have more fun with a char I believe you can enjoy way more, and also go higher with, because as you get better it becomes harder to take MK further (i know right? MK is hard when your opponents get better and have played MK 1000x before) whereas you can definitely reach greater with Diddy i reckon, especially with SA seeming a little MK happy if you know what i mean.

Your choice.
Good luck.

Splice

Smash Hero
I agree with Splice that MK just becomes a chore at high level. You really have to be dedicated to him, or it's not worth it.
But if you have natural skill like Grim and do decide to dedicate, it is worth it :mad:
Screw this Jigglypuff bull****
Take dat MK further plz Mason

Luneth

Smash Journeyman
Splice, I failed so hard at Diddy, I'm sure you 3 stocked it ;)

I think I'll still try Meta Knight because he is easy to use and fun. I'll learn Diddy on the side due to the fact that you need quite a lot of skill *Which I don't have* to play Diddy well.

Edit: What happend to Xanax? D:
Dont use Mk ........................:urg:

DoMo.

Smash Apprentice
Luneth and gears, both coming to val right?

also - is there FFA / 2v2s at val?

DoMo.

Smash Apprentice
i never said that you said that i said that it takes skill ;)

however, brawl singles and doubles over ffa pl0x

Splice

Smash Hero
You should teach me how to beat tibs and attila.
It's simple.
All you have to do is come from America or Europe.
Then it's do-able.

You can abuse GaW shennanigans and score a few sets off them though
But I don't think that one works anymore.

Top Bottom