• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[SA] Brawl Power Rankings v6.0 - UPDATE (7/12)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghostbone

Smash Master
Imo Diddy and Snake are the only characters who can claim to beat IC.

Though there are other characters who go even with them overall, and the match-up is quite stage dependant.

Splice

Smash Hero
SA people posting in the SA thread is actually older than Victorians posting in this thread, though, Aero.

I think it is they who should stop posting, by your logic.

CaLibUr_1337

Smash Lord
Didn't realise you're not on this PR at all Apollo considering in our QLD one you're on a psuedo list. So how long did it take for Allen to **** everyone? :p

Splice

Smash Hero
I like how many NEW players you have making it on to the PR.

I also like Allens.

Good work, nice PR

Jamage

Smash Ace
NNID
Jamage007
3DS FC
5412-9923-5145
Switch FC
1787 8077 0889
Still using the unoffical rankings that wasnt appoved by all TO's?

the current PR is invalid. Resort to old PR until a new proper one is done.

SethT

Smash Ace
Still using the unoffical rankings that wasnt appoved by all TO's?

the current PR is invalid. Resort to old PR until a new proper one is done.
looooooooooooool.

I didn't realize that every TO had to agree on the PR list before it could be updated. You made your opinions on the Facebook group but in the end 2 people beat 1.

In fact, funnily enough I believe the only change that could really be made is Jamie moving up a spot over Mozza but it looks pretty dead on. Since its been awhile since they changed it perhaps that might be something to discuss for the future.

If we were to do an update NOW however I think BTmans is better the Ollie anyway and he and I will have to duke it out a few times imo. The last couple times we played at Apollos, still pretty close :]

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
I didn't really have much input on this one. I only said that Aces should be above me and Hamoushe should be 10th iirc.

If you want to know SA's rankings, you could either revert to the old, less accurate PR as Jamage said or you could trust this one which basically everyone in the state agrees with.

Jamage > Mozza tho

allens

Smash Rookie
wow so many pages in this thread,

cbf reading all of them.

why is apollo not on the list?

and why arent my snake and diddy on their as characters i play!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom