• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Saberhof and stryks quit - Closed Shop - Best shop to have ever lived, 5 starsF'yea

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Stryks...

Awesome. Tottaly... Awesome. Thank you so much. :) I'm defenitly coming back to you guys if i need any others made. :) I'd love to find a way to get a random image generator (one to cycle through banners like i had on Gaia) for all my chars that I can use here on Smash Boards.

Thanks again man. :) What program did you use?? Photoshop? Something else?

saberhof

Smash Master
acttually its more like Blending, but that sounds pretty cool and funny. lol

No more requests for today?, no?...should i close this shop?...lol

Seed of Sorrow

Smash Champion
Um can you put in simple moving objects in your signatures? Mainly because I would like to have an image, then a flash of light, then some words. Can you guys do that?

Stryks

Smash Hero

There u go Lime, I understand if it aint exactly awesome... we lost a member of our family... and well... im kinda depressed right now... but still heres ur banner, Lime has Fury! lol...

saberhof

Smash Master
if you have any other requests direct them at me, only if you really want stryks to do it, stryks really needs a break.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Same here Stryks. :(

Hey Saberhof?? Would you be willing to make me a fox and Dr. Mario banner(s) if i get the images? I wanna try to find a way to do a random image generator, and show the three banners I'd have for my top three chars. Let me know, I check back here regularly. Love your work guys. Keep it up. :)

Along wiht yours 8000. To bad your comp crashed. :-/

saberhof

Smash Master
his comp still works..he just hasnt edited that post yet....anyway
yeah just find the images and tell me what u want.. :)

CHawk

Smash Cadet
Background: Flame or Grunge

Creator of My Choice: Both of you are very good, but Imma go w/ Saberhof since he directed me here.

Text: "C.Hawk"

SubText: "Show me YOUR Moves.."

Overall Color: Black or Orange.. Doesn't really matter...

Thanx in advance...

CHawk

Smash Cadet
:D Im positive... I know I don't come cross as a very exciting person but trust me... You found one of the best... It sorta reminds me of his taunt... It kinda looks like a C.Falcon image that may be in SSBB... But that's just me...

saberhof

Smash Master
Ok i tried something diferent with the text so i dont know what to say about it...hope you like it!...:) [im goin stryks on this one!] gimme +Rep! XD lol.

CHawk

Smash Cadet
Really!?!?! Dayum.. I really want to see your best then... Oh yea.. I'll make a topic with a few signatures I've made myself.... Holla

CHawk or D.Cyclops

Seth'White Fox'

Smash Journeyman
Inbewteen Corneria, Midgar, Mushroom kingdom, and
Are you still makeing them? There are more than 5 posts but alot arent requests.
Can you please make this:

Maker: I don't care, both of your work looks exelcent!
Size: 550X120 or just whatever your used to.
Render : http://media.nintendo.com/mediaFiles/6f917c2a-ec90-4fb4-ae02-ffc8cf1f0212.jpg
Text: Name: "Setsu - The Terror of Death"
Clan Name: "Clan Of White Fox"(have this be in a blood red color)

Wanted Effects: Make the writing look sorta like sword cuts in the banner, know what I mean?

Color would be sort of a dark blue/indigo feeling. Like a mixture of water and blue fire.

Make Fox's eyes glow a bit(Blue glow).

Can you make some kind of border around it, not just the banner suddenly ending.

Also ,if you can, please make the part of Fox's outfit that is White->Navy Blue| Red->Black| Green->Black|and the knee-pads/and the other thing strapped to his right leg a black silver color.(if you dont want to use the lower proporation of his his body in the banner thats ok ignore the color changes on that area.)

I know thats asking alot, and if theres some things you can't do I don't mind. Thank you very much gor offering this service, and put your own personal water mark on it. I'd rather not have people think I did it sense I didn't.

EDIT:Sorry for the broken link, gimme just a sec and I'll find the pic again.
EDIT:Fixed the link.

saberhof

Smash Master
umm ok i realy have to disscuss this with stryks...we've never had anything so specific..but one of us will make it dont worry :) ...

Seth'White Fox'

Smash Journeyman
Thank you very much. ^^
I know its tough to make all these sigs so please take your time. Also I have heard about the death, Stryks. If I had read that section sonner I wouldent of even posted my request, but please above all don't let my pety request create any more stress. 2 of my grandparrents recently died, so I know what you must be going threw.

That is unless photoshop relives stress to you in which case power to ya. :chuckle:

saberhof

Smash Master
yeah stryks totaly made like 10 sigs that day it relived him, i was like "!", hes cool now he doesnt feel bad. he loves photoshop..

Seth'White Fox'

Smash Journeyman
Wish I had photoshop, but its so freaking expensive and im saveing for Wii.

I mean its so expensive that I don't even wana pirate it.

What? I didn't say anything.
Expecally about pirateing Photoshop.

By the way I can anminte, a little. I have Macrmedia Flash 8. I mean I cant draw worth a s*it, but if you want anmited stuff than send me each frame and I'll put it together.

Top Bottom