• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Saddest thing to ever happen to you while playing Brawl

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
One time my chair broke under me when i was playing, causing me to Dair myself as Toon Link while I was off the edge and about to win. and it was like ".....man" and i just laid there for about half an hour just thinking about how much it sucked.

Phantomwake

Smash Journeyman
Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

RupeeClock

Smash Ace
I tried to C-stick, BUT IT DIDN'T WORK.
Seriously, Pikachu was just standing there getting smacked by DK, I think it happened because the C-stick had been nudged whilst brawl was loading (mis-calibration.)

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
My dog died while I played Brawl.

...Just kidding. My Wii died while I played brawl.

Just as bad, really.
Wow man i was about to feel so bad for you. but yeah that sucks too

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
I tried to C-stick, BUT IT DIDN'T WORK.
Seriously, Pikachu was just standing there getting smacked by DK, I think it happened because the C-stick had been nudged whilst brawl was loading (mis-calibration.)
my c-stick doesnt even work anymore im back to the old: -> + A

RupeeClock

Smash Ace

Gwonam_guy

Smash Rookie
forgetting where i placed my C4 as snake and then detonating it near a flammable box that i decided to trap with explosives.

>_<

aequitas.veritas

Smash Apprentice
sd with wolf's landmaster while chasing someone off the stage

this is completely random but the only other game i own is mario kart and one time when i was a rocket shooting towards first place it directed me off the course and lost the game for me. wtf.

Browny

Smash Hater
baiting my brother as CF into an attack against me as snake, i had c4 in front of me, i knew he would falcon punch, but instead he reverse falcon punched, i roll dodged, prepared to blow up the c4 (he knew it was there) but the instant i came out of roll i got falcon punched the face and lost lol

Zodiac

Smash Master
I was playing brawl and then..I realized it sucked. that was the worst thing that happened to me while playing brawl.

Wubblez

Smash Apprentice
I was playing DeDeDe threw a Gordo next to my opponent who was charging towards me it hits him then comes and hit me and I end up flying off stage first to lose. My own minion made me lose. I was mad.

knightofsouls

Smash Cadet
My mom annoyed the **** outta me while playing brawl against my laggy cousin, now he thinks he better than me >.<

Cookiez

Smash Ace
Where's the logic in that xXZeroXx? If he were to complain in the Melee boards, the audience he intended the complaint to be read by would never recieve it, rendering it moot.

Its like complaining to a McDonalds in France that your local McDonalds down the street and round the corner makes its chicken burger just "too chicken-y", and expecting your local to note your concerns.

I hate it when people say keep complaints to the Melee boards.

Ps. The above does not mean I neccessarily agree with Zodiac, or that I believe complaining here will make one iota of difference. :psycho:

aequitas.veritas

Smash Apprentice
Where's the logic in that xXZeroXx? If he were to complain in the Melee boards, the audience he intended the complaint to be read by would never recieve it, rendering it moot.

Its like complaining to a McDonalds in France that your local McDonalds down the street and round the corner makes its chicken burger just "too chicken-y", and expecting your local to note your concerns.

I hate it when people say keep complaints to the Melee boards.

Ps. The above does not mean I neccessarily agree with Zodiac, or that I believe complaining here will make one iota of difference. :psycho:

alright. but that analogy is kinda wack. it would only work if the mcdonalds in france really did care more about what you had to say than the one down the street.

and if you dont wanna share your complaint with your own kind (melee boards) then atleast go to the Center For People Who Don't Like Brawl. its a revolutionary place.

SHined BLind

Smash Apprentice
Normally, in Melee, I could **** teh shot out of one of my friends any day. But when we played Brawl online.... I....got ***** instead. There was no technicality to save me..

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Normally, in Melee, I could **** teh shot out of one of my friends any day. But when we played Brawl online.... I....got ***** instead. There was no technicality to save me..
Just being on wifi is a technicality in and of itself. You were probably lagging bad.

And the chair thing was really funny. :laugh:

The brawl sucks comments however, weren't.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Well, I was in a match, and.... It was 1-1 stock vs. my friend.. I was Diddy.

I was knocked off the stage, -> B'd, and was a charging my up b, I let it go, and hit the stage JUST below FD... hit the side, and careened to my death.

**** the lip of FD!!

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Get a new controller, seriously.
Hell, get one of the new white ones they're making, they're pretty cheap.
http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-zvy-71-23-49-en-84-j-70-2ola.html

I used to use my Wavebird, but the analogue stick got nerfed, badly.
You could really see it on the stage selection screen, the cursor would just slide a LOT after letting go of the stick, bad, very bad.
no man i gotta stick with my old black controller its been there for me in the past. but if it gets any worse i will =P

Whiteday

Smash Rookie
When I scrolled through Jiggs alternate colors and didn't find her green headband.
Demon, you're maining Sonic? Interesting.

Don't wanna be off topic so...

Worst thing that happened to me is probably underestimating Ice Climbers >.<

Nibbity

Smash Journeyman
hmm....doing really well in spear pillar in all star on intense....first, I trip inbetween pikachu and squirtle and they beat the crap out of me.

The other time is also on spear pillar, all star on intense...once again doing well....the stage gets flipped and controls are reversed, and I just missed the final smash and get owned.

EDIT: OH YEAH! And that awesome time where I caught meta ridley as a tophy, but it fell offstage! yay!

pyrnight

Smash Journeyman
Near the end of a doubles quarter-finals match, 1 player from each team had been eliminated. There was a toon link at around 150%, and a Metaknight at 130%... Then sombody stepped on the power bar and the wii shut off. We had to start the match all over again, and we didn't do nearly as well the 2nd time.

TVTMaster

Smash Apprentice
The various times my little sister took Brawl out to play Cooking Mama and left huge scratches on the disk. You know how much I've spent on replacement copies? I eventually had to just get an extended warranty from Gamestop. I kept getting "disc could not be read" in the middle of SSE.

Top Bottom