• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Safara Donates To Negros Tyrant JoeST, FOW, Z ,K9, Kira, Silly Kyle $150 To Pot

Jar'd

Smash Ace
I'd probably die for a Cyndaquil or Totodile. As for games, while I'm not particularly interested in the Kirby one per say, I'd love the Club Nintendo registration code LOL.

Herro94

Smash Apprentice
oh god i think i need another copy of ToV what kind of price are we talking about with this game itis kinda hard to find.

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
I was thinking of getting that Vesperia, actually. I have a 360 back home, and have access to mulitple so I can play it, but I just want it because it's hard to find.

Yo I'm buying N64, Snes, and Nes games btw ya'll if you're trying to get rid of some. Actually GOOD shiz too

People on ebay are stupid and keep buying every year of madden and get salty when nobody wants to buy that shiz

Why the **** would ANYBODY play madden 97, as opposed to 98/99/00/01- whenever the ****

so irritating

Saffy

Smash Ace
If either of you are interested in Vesperia it's up for offer. The disk is in mint condition with game manual.

It's an amazing RPG with so many side quests and such, probably in my top 3 behind Zelda and Kingdom Hearts.

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
Games for my Mini Tournies are:
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom
Skullgirls
Tekken Tag Tournament HD
SF3: 3rd Strike Online Edition
Bushido Blade
Possibly Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine, Puzzle Fighter, or Lumines

Everything is being played on my PS3 and Entry fee for every game will be either 1 dollar or free depending on how many people wanna join, I will have a limit on entrants (probably 8-16). Prizes include a reach into a bag of random Wii/DS games. They're not top of the line titles but they aren't **** (Metacritic average on them overall is 72). They're all made by decent to good developers (for an idea: Guilty Gear Wii is one of the games) If you happen to have the game or don't want it, you can opt out for Burger King/Sonic Gift card. There is also a prize for one of the 6 lowest placing players in the tourney, it'll be random and it's a game but it sucks so much you probably would rather see how far you can toss it then even play it for the laughs.

Dunno what the rulesets will be but it should be fun, and kinda give people something to do depending on how many set-ups there are.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
I'm picking PT up too, but I'm terrible with Ivy...I'm just used to going off edge because I use G&W, and I end up getting gimped somehow everytime I try going off stage...But I'll get used to it and stay onstage, or get use to that ledge stuff Ivy can do.
It's a well known fact Ivy is the best of the three. I dunno what you're doing wrong

NFL Blitz 2000 on 64 is so sick.
It's not Madden, which is why it's actually fun.
yeah Blitz 2000 was ****in amazing. Better than NBA Jam

Saffy

Smash Ace
I'm picking PT up too, but I'm terrible with Ivy...I'm just used to going off edge because I use G&W, and I end up getting gimped somehow everytime I try going off stage...But I'll get used to it and stay onstage, or get use to that ledge stuff Ivy can do.
You weren't using Ivy's Razor leaf to advantage when you were recovering. I think your squirtle is the best of the 3 from when we played.
Tyrant schooled all of us though LOL. We only lost one doubles match out of like 35 .

Also I better see Kris and Joe at this.

Can't wait to see everyone today <3 GL. I wish I could bring like 10 pizza's but my mom would get mad at that.

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
Results of the Friday night $1 Double Elimination Bracket (Brawl):

1. JoeST :falco:
2. Kiraflax :pit:/:rob:
3. K9 :falco:/:metaknight:
4. Maize :rob:/:popo:
5. Yummy :kirby2:
5. GV7 :rob:/:lucas:
7. RaveRemix :toonlink:/:sheik:
7. SS :luigi2:
9. Nexus :toonlink:

MEOW1337KITTEH

Smash Lord
NNID
daniel7001
What time is this ending? I don't think I'll make it in time for singles but I want to do something enjoyable today.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
yummy and a goddamn kirby?...
good job though on fifth, man. AZ mid ****

Saffy

Smash Ace
Results for brawl singles

1. Rich Brown - :olimar: - $220 I think
2. Tyrant - :metaknight: - ????
3. FOW - :ness: :metaknight: - $40 something
4. Vato_Break - :diddy: :metaknight:
5. JoeST - :falco: :metaknight:
?????

Brawl doubles I believe (I could be wrong)

1. FOW + Z :ness: + :pikachu:
2. Rich Brown + SK92 :olimar: + :falco:
3. Silly Kyle + Vato :peach: + :metaknight:
4. Tyrant + Saffy :metaknight: + :peach:

Hope you guys like the plushies. I'm sorry not everyone could get one if you left early. Thank you for OOS people for coming, You guys are so awesome and I hope you take another trip down sometime.
So much salt at this tournament though .

Shoutouts to pulling out two bombs in doubles <3 .

RaveRemix

Smash Journeyman
The payouts for Brawl Singles were:

1st (45%- $203) RichBrown
2nd (25%- $105) Tyrant
3rd (11%- $48) FOW
4th (7%- $30) VatoBreak
5th (4%- $17) KiraFlax
5th (4%- $17) JoeST
7th (2%- $10) K9
7th (2%- $10) SK92

Saffy

Smash Ace
Yay hype :3

Also did anyone else lose their voice? I seriously sound like a monster today lol...

Top Bottom