• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Saffron City #4 Results Feb 20th

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Okay this thread died so shoutsies time:

Alex - Thanks again for running everything! Much appreciated with how efficiently you run these. Friendlies were awesome. Love how you try to mindgame me with the Marth FSmashes. Lawls.

Crismas - Speaking of friendlies! Mewtwo/Link took egregiously long, but was totally worth it. Counterpicking Pokefloats was the best decision I made all day. Always great to see you and I'm glad you went with me to get my BK McGangBang aka KingBang. Tekken next time?

Trademark - I love how I introduced myself like I didn't know you when we totally met back at DJ's Thanksgiving fest like two years ago. Oh well, I'm pretty sure most people were either sleep-deprived or baked that night anyway. GGs, I'm mad rusty. COME TO WATERBURY, SHUNS!

Just Sexed - You're a mad chill dude. I love how you're like, "Play me seriously in friendlies," like I was sandbagging in tourney. I wasn't sandbagging. I'm always that bad.

Taka - You old school muthafacko. I haven't seen you since the OG _Bubbletea crew days back in W2Z. My dude got good too. Get at yourself.

Moose (Hoyo) - Another dude I ain't seen in mad long. You def got better. Also mad chill hanging out with you on the way to Dunkin.

Tec-Oh - I love that you being angry is like most people mildly discontent. If I was being mean, though, I'm sorry. Trigonometry Puns ALL DAI!

DJ - I saw you way too much this weekend. It was mad cool, though. Mad sleep-deprived smashing at NYU leading to automatic Lulz Mode. And though I never really use the word, you playing Phantasy Star Online with Papa John makes you a total fag, I'm sorry.

Alukard - Quad Samus was so entertaining I opted to not watch TecZero fight Jesus. Zair Infinites and Samus SWD JOUSTIN'!

R00R - You are totally gonna play my G&W again. You love it too much. Also, Yoshi/Mewtwo on Pokefloats?

CJ - Mad loud, son!

Chain-Ace - Nice hat.

Papa John - Fox is getting good. Just play with D1 some more and you'll be fine. We need to team next time. Priest's Dream ALL DAI! Also, screw PSO, seriously.

Jesus - You loved my hat. Even if it made absolutely no sense.

Chops - Hola

G Plataaaa - DIP!

D1 - DIP! But also, get at yourself for doing mad well. We need more practice together ma doo.

Mogwai - Hopefully I can get in some friendlies next time.

Eggms - Looking mad sexy as always.

Swift - Everyone sleeps on my dude but doesn't realize that CT *****. Good stuff.

Mista Aziiiiiiz - Next time I'm in the city we're hitting up Chipotle, and that's all there is to it.

Jaden - Sorry the mic didn't work out. Still don't know why it wasn't working.

Tec9 - You look MAD DIFFERENT! You're not frolicking anymore.

Emily - Thanks for the company on the bus and getting me to the place alright. Girl talk all dai!

Random White Dude Doing Falcon Dittos On The Busted Friendlies TV - MAD FUN! Need to play that more!

Special Note to Alex: John and Tommy's team name was "Are you a fan, or are you THE BARE? *wink*"

Prog - You were sorely missed. We need to do a Chipotle/Qdoba run. Also, it's funny you make the Jim Ross comment about chairs because whenever I hit with G&W's Ftilt it's a toss up between Blacka's "Have a seat, my good man' or "BAH GAWD KING, HE'S GOT A CHURRRR!"

Hey guys:

Pretty important

SPECIAL SHOUTOUT to the guy who brazenly reached into the side pocket of my bookbag and stole my Mountain Dew Code Red (and I believe threw the empty bottle back in my general direction later):

FUCK YOU!

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Like, seriously, who steals a Mountain Dew? They're like a dollar. If you're perfectly okay with stealing a Mountain Dew from someone, then you're probably not far from stealing GCNs and Wiis without any blemish on your conscious. And that just makes you a douche.

Also, I'll have everyone know I'm learning Jiggs. I promise that in about a year, the next time I see Mango or Hungrybox at Nanuet I'm going to take them a few exits down the highway and battle them for supremacy of...

BAIR MOUNTAIN!

S l o X

Smash Champion
yo hab next (and first) time i see you we should do jiggs dittos

im horrible since i havent played her like...ever but i want to pick her up as one of my 5 or 6 characters

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Chris - LMAO really I didn't mind the humor :laugh:.

I was really upset at myself but eh. Its the whole reason why I went outside to cool off.

Plus I'm not very good at being an angry person :urg:

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
Also, I'll have everyone know I'm learning Jiggs. I promise that in about a year, the next time I see Mango or Hungrybox at Nanuet I'm going to take them a few exits down the highway and battle them for supremacy of...

BAIR MOUNTAIN!
I saw this from a mile away. I'm in the library right now, and I'll have you know I burst out very loudly laughing, disturbing everyone at once and a sudden burst of 'SHHHHHHH' erupted.

Thank's a bunch, HAB.

Top Bottom