• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Saffron City #5 - East Coast Regional MELEE RESULTS

Roman.

Smash Champion
hbk you're so good at this game

we should definitely play some friendlies and sip on a banana smoothie (2 straws plz)

<3HBK<3

roses are red
hbk is black
so i'll quote canada
and say "****'s whack"

I LOVE YOU BABY MOOWAA

Life After Death

Smash Champion
LOL its ok bro i already see the *****@ssness emitting from ur broke *** its ok... run along now.. its pizza time mr. $7.15 or is it $8 in ny?
call me avoiding unnecessary drama w/e u want lol just keep ur distance between me and brandon and there wont be no problems. i can careless wat u say u dont eknow me anyway u random *** *****. lol

and the situation between me/brandon and nando about me beating him up is completely false cuz if that was true i wud have been done that a long time ago. were tryin to avoid him not beat him up lol where does all this false info come from? dont know dont care i dont talk to him. we cut all connection from him so theres no reason why this **** is still going on. theres no reason people outside of smash to get involve at all in this he said she said bs.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
call me avoiding unnecessary drama w/e u want lol just keep ur distance between me and brandon and there wont be no problems. i can careless wat u say u dont eknow me anyway u random *** *****. lol

and the situation between me/brandon and nando about me beating him up is completely false cuz if that was true i wud have been done that a long time ago. were tryin to avoid him not beat him up lol where does all this false info come from? dont know dont care i dont talk to him. we cut all connection from him so theres no reason why this **** is still going on. theres no reason people outside of smash to get involve at all in this he said she said bs.
lol why is your broke $100 a week check *** still posting... and w.e you say kid now all the sudden u and brandon wasnt threatenin him even tho i personally seen you and brandon talkin mad ****. And you call brandon ur boy when he was always makin fun of ur homeless home hoppin broke minimum wage $3 away from bein a hobo *** anyway and how u never got girls lol.. witout falco wat r u chopz? lol and u got the nerve to call sum1 lame smh

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
I'm mad confused too.

Smashboards is clearly not the outlet to handle whatever this crap is that you guys have going on. Kinda hard to sound hood on a online forum for a children's video game.

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
I'm mad confused too.

Smashboards is clearly not the outlet to handle whatever this crap is that you guys have going on. Kinda hard to sound hood on a online forum for a children's video game.
lol at people saying "trying to sound hood" where does this even come from. No one even tried to remotely sound hood, ghetto, etc at all.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
You're right. I'm just tryna say that it's dumb to handle whatever this is on the boards.

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
Nando got good because of playing me, Chops and Brandon and also going to tournaments. I've been training him for a while and will continue to do so.
ma ***** nando def got good off of dat hyperbolic team trainin in tn the eggm mobile to midwest!! tell em nando. BLINK BLINK!! lmao

Niko45

Smash Master
Nah keep that **** coming. This is way better than all the "greater than 3" bull**** that runs amuck normally.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Idk be roy counters ganon lol but sure I'm down for the sillyness....I'm. Not going to spoc but imma be at no ceiling no johns and saffron so prepare for the roy a$$ whoopin

Animal

Smash Lord
haha i could tell making 9th? impressive, our double foxes will be unstopable

PK Webb

Smash Champion
I'm down I need to rematch nando anyway....and if I win nando u gotta play green falcon lmao

Life After Death

Smash Champion
lol why is your broke $100 a week check *** still posting... and w.e you say kid now all the sudden u and brandon wasnt threatenin him even tho i personally seen you and brandon talkin mad ****. And you call brandon ur boy when he was always makin fun of ur homeless home hoppin broke minimum wage $3 away from bein a hobo *** anyway and how u never got girls lol.. witout falco wat r u chopz? lol and u got the nerve to call sum1 lame smh
thats cool i heard u wear the same clothes everyday i wonder if thats true? lol well idk about the whole girl part but im getting madd girls nowadays LOL GET AT THE KIDS

Animal

Smash Lord
if i wanted to read drama i would have flipped to lifetime, or went back to highschool

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
thats cool i heard u wear the same clothes everyday i wonder if thats true? lol well idk about the whole girl part but im getting madd girls nowadays LOL GET AT THE KIDS
lol seriously think about it... i make like $525 a week on average which is probably more than u and brandon make all month combined.. wut kinda nonsense is that lol i can buy ur whole wardrobe everyday, twice. i hope that aint come from brandon when that ***** be smellin like mad onions.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
yo **** everybody in this thread, i slapped a priest

get at me

[scientology]

CO18

Smash Hero
lol seriously think about it... i make like $525 a week on average which is probably more than u and brandon make all month combined.. wut kinda nonsense is that lol i can buy ur whole wardrobe everyday, twice. i hope that aint come from brandon when that ***** be smellin like mad onions.
EYO ITS COOL TO MAKE FUN OF HOW MUCH MONEY SOMEONE ELSE HAS.

Especially when m2k makes more money then you off of a videogame LOLOL

why is this discussion going on in this thread its sad

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
EYO ITS COOL TO MAKE FUN OF HOW MUCH MONEY SOMEONE ELSE HAS.

Especially when m2k makes more money then you off of a videogame LOLOL

why is this discussion going on in this thread its sad
No one cares about m2k right now... run along now and go play brawl

Top Bottom