• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Saffron City - East Coast Regional MELEE Monthlies! ON HOLD indefinitely

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'm gonna keep saying that it wasn't JUST the low turnout that made me upset. Saffron's have had 15 entrants and I didn't care all that much. If you guys wanna keep thinking that was it and only it, then w/e. I give up trying to explain it.

I think the secondaries tourny idea sounds like a fun idea!

PS: thanks for your thoughts Eggm.

I want everyone to tell me how they feel about tournaments lately in general (locals). Do you even feel hyped going to a local? What do people wish they had more of?

The thought came across yesterday of lowering prices on everything. I'm not sure that's really going to attract more people, but how does everyone feel about the pricing in general anyone (not even just for Saffrons)?

I still need to get a chance to put my thoughts together but I wanna talk to a lot of ppl (TO's) from the area to get some good feedback on solutions to make all of our tournies better.
I think your prices were fine. I would have done teams I just didn't have enough haha. (had to use some for transit as well)

Well, I KINDA wish there were locals here, LOL. Which is why I'mma start this hostin business. : ]

I'm used to using transit to getting to melee tournies

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Yea, we def did pools at last Saffron. I believe the time before that too. Team pools can be fun too depending.

Suliman

Smash Apprentice
Anyone live in the heights area play smash? Looking for people to play. I've been living on the heights for a bit now and just found out about this. Anyway I'm always looking for people to play. Contact me at kapilsphone@gmail.com if you live near bowers st.

:phone:

Top Bottom