• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Saffron City - East Coast Regional MELEE RESULTS

Dada2199

Smash Journeyman
I had fun here.

Teczero-You ignored my mm offer. but u didnt kno i asked lol.
Eggm- You are a beast
Yedi- We had a fun trip there and fun matches.
GTO- good matches.
Grill- You ***** me in my first tournament match ever.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Shoutouts =)

1: VaNz - You're mad gay :(. <33333333 Thanks for teamin with me. out of all the players you could team with, you teamed with my scrub self. Good **** =D

2: Eggm - I hate losing to you :(. I'm not entering another tournaments for a few months now. T_T

3: Tipman - Good stuff out there dude. I clearly underestimated the WRONG person LMAO. Your ganon is beast and I absolutely love it. Thanks for MMing me for relatively low amounts. I need more experience in MM environments :).

4: Junglefever - Yo, you never told me you played peach O_O. I also had no idea you could play on RC.

5: Reno - Get 0-death on FD by my SCRUB falco. LOL, we need to chill more often, smash related or not. <333333

5: Swift - waaaaaaaaaaaay to **** me with fox game one :(. I didn't know you liked RC, good stuff I'm, glad to meet a fellow player who loves RC :).

7: Tecnine - you're gay, at least no buses right?

7: Grill - You shoulda beat me game one. You're being too nice dude, believe me I'll deserve my wins. :bee:

9: Mike Money - Yo your fox is beast >_<. I almost lost game one underestimating you LOL. I'll remember that you play at a really high level next time we play. ;)

9: Trademark - Good matches LOL at Swedish fishes. **** mindgamed me hard LOL. Sure at the rematch =D

9: awsmsean - :( I had fun playing you in friendlies dude. Come to more stuff tristate misses you <3

9: Mogwai - I didn't know you lost to my brother in winners LOL. Way to lose to Tecs :). Sorry I went peach on you man, you need to keep your cool so you can keep playing the solid game you play. I'm playing you with peach in all our friendlies :)

13: Shine Mike - >_____> I don't remember if we played T_T. But good matches if we did? ^_^

13: Crismas - Thanks for the tourney Cris :bee:. I had sooo much fun at this. Sorry I was falling asleep playing doubles :(. I had a burrito the size of a small baby >_<.

13: YEDI - Way to NOT play me scrubsauce. You shoulda MM me, I wasn't playing that good that day :laugh:

13: GSO >_____> I don't remember if we played T_T. But good matches if we did? ^_^

17: Bnzaaa >_____> I don't remember if we played T_T. But good matches if we did? ^_^

17: OTG - Good matches :) nice meeting you, play me in some more friendlies next time ;)

17: Andrew >_____> I don't remember if we played T_T. But good matches if we did? ^_^

17: Will - >_____> I don't remember if we played T_T. But good matches if we did? ^_^

17: Smash Jin >_____> I don't remember if we played T_T. But good matches if we did? ^_^

17: DADA ->_____> I don't remember if we played T_T. But good matches if we did? ^_^

17: Prog: - Omg prog, 17th is not you maaaaaaaaaaaaan. You're amazing even if we didn't play. :) play me next time :)

17: HyperEnergy >_____> I don't remember if we played T_T. But good matches if we did? ^_^

25: Krook >_____> I don't remember if we played T_T. But good matches if we did? ^_^

25: Shade >_____> I don't remember if we played T_T. But good matches if we did? ^_^

****, im good at this game.
Gooooooooood **** Travis ;)

Blatt Blvd

Smash Ace
tommy what happened man.

i say rust.

nice vids.

come back to fl tommy.

fl>ny

yea but he lost to good people, and beat easy people. how hard was that? Its like these days the "big names" are given a free ride to the top at these small tourney. I mean its one thing to not make him face our best players until the very end, but than to throw him a Bye too....I mean cmon.

You pretty much set up these newer players for disaster and give them no chance, throw the best people at them to knock them out asap. Than the guy that always wins you give him a free ride to the money.

You wonder why people have a hard time getting into this game, its cuz you dont even give them a chance to prove themselves. Hmmm, Roger...I've never heard of you. Here ya go- Second to last! Come back next time! :) :)

edit: I just realized how ****in high i am, this is so embarrassing a post that its funny enough not to even want to erase. Tomorrow will be hilarious, good night all.
yeah, youre pretty ********.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
I honestly think the sentiment behind JFox's post is legit, but like, it's just hard to set a tourney up so that you get fairly accurate results without seeding brackets like that. The only way to really do it is to give a whole bunch of byes to the well established good players so that the new blood in the scene gets to all play each other before they'd have to run into the veterans, and doing that in a non-presumptuous way is difficult.

EDIT: Shoutouts later, @ work now and can't waste moar time on boards.

Eggm

Smash Hero
shoutouts :

1: VaNz ($144.00) - Your too good now, Since I can't beat you, you better be able to beat jman now too or i'll feel bad.
2: Eggm ($72.00) - *****.
3: Tipper ($24.00) - Has the fastest wavelands ever.
4: Teczero/junglefever - Is gay and picks gay stages.
5: Reno - Was a little out of practice but I can see him coming back easy, you ***** my fox lol.
5: Swift - Had an off day till he ate a baby.
7: Tecnine - Ate a baby really fast....
7: Grill - Is an awesome driver.
9: Mike Money - Does lots of down smash....
9: Trademark - Is coming to my tourney <3 u
9: awsmsean - Really fun team friendlies.
9: Mogwai - Brought his TV for nothing. :( It wont' be for nothing at my tourney we need stuff!
13: Shine Mike - Hmm
13: Crismas - I'll get that pink yoshi sticker soon.
13: YEDI - Hmm
13: GSO - Hmn
17: Bnzaaa - Hmm
17: OTG - Hmm
17: Andrew - Hmm
17: Will - Hmm
17: Smash Jin - Hmm
17: DADA - Hmm
17: Prog - Was the first to get ***** by me.
17: HyperEnergy - Hmm
25: Krook - Hmm
25: Shade - Hmm

Thanks to the Hmm's who helped me move tv's. <3 the help since i brought FOUR.

PaperstSoapCo

Smash Lord
JHater said:
You pretty much set up these newer players for disaster and give them no chance, throw the best people at them to knock them out asap. Than the guy that always wins you give him a free ride to the money.
The guy who always wins? You're definitely not talking about me. If you think I got such an easy ride MM me. Take back some of that money I made at this.
edit: I just realized how ****in high i am, this is so embarrassing a post that its funny enough not to even want to erase. Tomorrow will be hilarious, good night all.
Sounds like an excuse to say what you really want to say without having those who disagree put you on blast. After Vanz ****ted on you that's when you actually became embarrassed of that post and apologized, ha. Hey weren't you the same guy who lawled when I lost to Dave at some tourney a while back? You been hating since I started coming back into the scene. MM me. I'm gonna start charging you to talk ****.

Alukard you left madd late, why didn't you do singles?

Of course it's rust Doodah. I'm starting to remember certain matches though. FL>NY for now. I'm starting to get NY's MM game up. I'll try and be in the souf sometime soon but I won't know till I'm going.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Sooo I'm late with this, I'm also terrible at the shout out thing. But I appreciate everyone coming to the event. Those who brought TV's, Gamecubes/Wii's/Recording stuff, much love. I hope that everyone enjoyed themselves and look forward to the next one which I hope will be bigger. :)

Top Bottom