• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sakurai Can't Save You Now 4! Results

Kail

Smash Lord
1: Kels - So lucky Velynn couldn't get off work!
2: MattR - Fun teams games! Thanks for joining in on the Ganon Challenge :D
4: Cosmo - Great pools matches! Glad you could come!
5: TomR - Your Falcon makes me cry when you grab me.
5: Vro - Thanks for helping host and was a lot of fun hanging out!
7: ORLY - Thanks for teaming with me! Was so much fun. If you ever need a partner let me know.
7: Tink - I hate you so much.
9: Arty - Nice meeting and playing you.. Even if it was for one round.
9: Froot Loops - I thought I would lose too bro.
9: Juggleguy - Thanks for driving, always a pleasure.
13: Quaz - Next time. Just you wait.
13: Mundungu - I find it odd that we've talked and met several times but have yet to play.
13: Oro?! - You're chill, gave me so much motivation for my pools matches <3
13: Rat - Best host ever. Great tournament! Sakurai is by far one of my favorite tournament series ever.

Duck - lolol
Moose - You play like a mini Shaeden.
Legan - Your link is mad scary.
Ten - You're pretty good, I completely underestimated you. You made me so worried D:
Solo - Enter next time, even if you don't get out of pools that one round can make you so much better.
HIV - You're pretty cool, silent but cool. I like that.
Velynn - Hate you.
Bigy - Stop being retired.

I know I'm missing someone..

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Hey Mundungu, you wouldn't happen to have any of 18spikes and I's MM's, would you? I was playing Blue Falcon in a few sets/MMs at your station, although I don't know if it was recorded and I never used a tag =/ If you find any, that would r00l if you could upload them =)

EDIT: Wait, I just haven't checked your channel recently xD I think I found it =P

Mundungu

Smash Lord
I might have them uploaded already. If they are, they might be mislabeled. If they aren't, they weren't recorded.

Tensei

Smash Rookie
Thanks for the shout out Kail. I really hope i can fight your ganon again. You completely destroyed me that first match though lol. Hope to see you at the next tournament, couldn't got to the last one =(.

Tink: got so close to beating you! Wants a rematch.
Kels: Thanks for the friendlies. I'll beat you sometime!
Cosmo: Awesome peach. Wish i had more peach practice xP.

uh think i forgot a few people >.<.

Top Bottom