• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sakurai Can't Save You Now TWO! 8/9/08 [melee]

'Fro

Smash Lord
Hey guys! I'm planning to show up at this tournament, but I kinda need a partner for teams. I play Samus, and, well, I have enough common sense to not kill my partner. I've only been playing competetively for about two months, but I think I can do OK. I'm a regular at Purdue's S3BO tournaments.

Banned via Administration
captain awesome lets see ur ganon take on a perfect 10 peach!!?!!??!??! thats right son check it at the door.

Watty

Smash Lord
I woke up today and decided that ... im going to win this tournie. The cube has been dusted off and hooked up. Let the games begin.
i woke up today and decided that even though i love my hochi more than anything i must prevent him from winning this tourney. Because if he wins than Drew cant pay for gas and gas is expensive yo.

the banjo is being tuned as we speak

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
i woke up today and decided that even though i love my hochi more than anything i must prevent him from winning this tourney. Because if he wins than Drew cant pay for gas and gas is expensive yo.

the banjo is being tuned as we speak
you're my boo and all... but shall we cross paths.. i will have to blow u the **** up rachel dawes style.

Watty

Smash Lord
that was a failure. come up with your own witty statements and analogies
I JUST THOUGHT IT WOULD BE COOL THAT WE BOTH MADE BATMAN REFERENCES.

07 - osu vs msu - 24-17
06 - 38 7 rofl
05 - 35-24
04 - 32-19
03 - 33-23
02 - we didnt play u but we won a NC that year so i would just give us a W there 2.

guess whats gonna happen this year?

AND THIS IS WHAT IM GONNA DO TO U IF WE END UP FACING EACHOTHER! STRAIGHT UP DOMINATION!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom