• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sakurai Can't Save You Now TWO! 8/9/08 [melee]

Watty

Smash Lord
ill do a couple money matches. I play samus marth and sheik

ill also do some friendlies wiht my gannon which i love

CaptainAwesome

Smash Ace
I'm down for all the MMs that people have tossed my way. I gotta talk to Mendoza and make sure we're still on for this ****.

Zjiin, there is something about you hosting tournaments that makes **** hard for me. Emily is moving to MI, and she is having her going-away party on the ****ing 9th. I still plan to come, but I won't be able to stay all night. What are the ****ing odds, right?

Zjiin

Smash Master
I'm down for all the MMs that people have tossed my way. I gotta talk to Mendoza and make sure we're still on for this ****.

Zjiin, there is something about you hosting tournaments that makes **** hard for me. Emily is moving to MI, and she is having her going-away party on the ****ing 9th. I still plan to come, but I won't be able to stay all night. What are the ****ing odds, right?
What the shit!?

Kid5day

Smash Rookie
Ok this is prolly gonna sound nooby, but uhh.. does the winner actually win money? You don't talk about it at all... Isn't it normally:

1st - 60%
2nd - 30%
3rd - 10%

Not that I'll get anywhere near placing or anything, I'm just wondering.

japn

Smash Cadet
Ok this is prolly gonna sound nooby, but uhh.. does the winner actually win money? You don't talk about it at all... Isn't it normally:

1st - 60%
2nd - 30%
3rd - 10%

yea that seems right......

Boo Yah

Smash Rookie
I know this is really late to be asking this, but is anybody driving by Libertyville on their way to this thing? I'd really like to go, but I don't have a ride. I could throw a few into gas or something so it isn't too inconvenient.

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash

1st - 60%
2nd - 30%
3rd - 10%

i left zjiins house with 400 bucks profit last time booyaaaaaa

of course that included the brawl tournament from the night before

Tink

Smash Hero
so, im suppose to team with like, 3 different people for this <_<....but i totally forgot who all, so like, who wants to team for this again? i suck i know.

soap

Smash Hero
and u only play ice climbers u sillly goose u, so i better not see some sloppy *** falcon or marth from u my sexy buddy.

<3 cant wait to see you
rofl, his falcon was his only character that won a game in two sets of finals last time

Kid5day

Smash Rookie
Hey are there any smashers out here in St. Charles? I could use a training buddy :D.

Also do you gotta pre-register here? If so I got like a 95% of going.

Quaz

Smash Master
I know this is really late to be asking this, but is anybody driving by Libertyville on their way to this thing? I'd really like to go, but I don't have a ride. I could throw a few into gas or something so it isn't too inconvenient.
if I go to this (its pretty doubtful I will at the moment) I mgiht be able to pick you up

Zjiin

Smash Master
Hey are there any smashers out here in St. Charles? I could use a training buddy :D.

Also do you gotta pre-register here? If so I got like a 95% of going.
no need to preregister, but if you send me some money in the mail, i'll make sure you make it out of pools.

Kels88

Smash Lord
ugh there is a good chance I might not make it now, an associate I work with got fired the other day so it looks like I'll have to work next saturday (another one is already going on vacation). My boss still hasn't said no to me yet, but my request is pending status right now.
At least you won't have to worry about losing to mew2.
$MM anyone?

_kSo_

Smash Master
ohhhh mannn

work is being queer as hell so there is a possibility i might not make it :\

now that would be pretty upsetting wouldn't it?¿

japn

Smash Cadet
ohhhh mannn

work is being queer as hell so there is a possibility i might not make it :\

now that would be pretty upsetting wouldn't it?¿

dude just take it off if u can....or just convince ur boss to let u go. thats that i did =)

Me14k

Smash Lord
shit.

Im not positive if im going to make it now.

18spikes: find someone else to team with, I don't wanna keep you from teaming, sorry.

Top Bottom