• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sakurai does not want Smash to be a competitive franchise

Fletch

Smash Master
Why the did/do people whine about this.

Complaining about Brawl not being competitively friendly is like complaining Mario party 8 isn't competitively friendly.

They are party games >.>
If Brawl was meant as a competitive franchise then....well....lol.
This really makes me wonder if there is a SmashBoards equivalent for Mario Party. PartyBoards anyone?

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
Maybe you should start posting in other godforsaken threads, amirite RDK/
Nice job bumping this thread... (I find this statement ironic, being that there was no need to post, as the thread was dying. Certainly a trait of a noob.)

this is like one of the last time im posting in this thread muwah
I knew you wouldn't follow that... (you broke it four times)

As for those who are new to this, just ignore this thread. The topic has been beaten like a dead horse, there is no need to revive this thread. If you want an answer, go back and look at some of the previous pages for some of the discussion, just don't post.

Again, DO NOT POST! (I am aware I sound hypocritical posting in here. Do not use that as an excuse to post after this one. I may even report the next posters...)

Edit: Lovely, did you not see this post as you were typing up your own? Please, do not post.
Edit2: Understood...

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
Nice job bumping this thread... (I find this statement ironic, being that there was no need to post, as the thread was dying. Certainly a trait of a noob.)
No it wasn’t ironic because you don’t understand what I was trying to tell RDK with that post, another thing lol calling someone a noob over the internet even though they have been here longer than you and have done a ****load more here than you. BTW this is my third account (First one was Legolastom with 5K posts) believe me or not I don’t care.

I just find it kinda ironic that the ignorant noob is trying to call someone else one.

BrawlLover

Smash Champion

I knew you wouldn't follow that... (you broke it four times)

As for those who are new to this, just ignore this thread. The topic has been beaten like a dead horse, there is no need to revive this thread. If you want an answer, go back and look at some of the previous pages for some of the discussion, just don't post.

Again, DO NOT POST! (I am aware I sound hypocritical posting in here. Do not use that as an excuse to post after this one. I may even report the next posters...)

Edit: Lovely, did you not see this post as you were typing up your own? Please, do not post.
Edit2: Understood...
mmmmnaaaaaaaaaaaa, everyone else's posting so they broke it fur me

Top Bottom