• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sakurai giving a hint to another stage?

Timat the Slayer

Smash Journeyman
I don't know if anybody else noticed this, or if I'm going crazy, but in the most recent update (August 7th), the last picture is giving a hint towards Ike's Neutral B move: Eruption.

However, if you look closer, the background is no stage that I've seen released yet. At first I thought it was Rumble Falls but...Why are they on a solid platform? Also, that doesn't look like the kind of waterfall shown in the Rumble Falls pictures. (And, if they were going for a DK stage, wouldn't the plants be..I don't know...tropical? They don't appear that way to me.)

What do you guys think? Am I going crazy, or is Sakurai just teasing us again?

Input, go :p

Timat the Slayer

Smash Journeyman
I see.. Guess I am going crazy then. I'll take a closer look at them then.

Edit to avoid double posting: Yeah, it is Rumble Falls. I missed the obvious vine in the background. A Mod can close this thread, whenever.

Spacecadet

Smash Cadet
I didn't even notice the stage, but it certainly is rumble falls. I was distracted by Ike's neat attack and what looks like a crap recovery >.<

Top Bottom