• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sakurai playing Super Smash Brothers Brawl

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I remember that video. lol, oh how Sakurai loves to trick his foe's into thinking they have a chance of winning. XD

MajorMoses

Smash Journeyman
I wanted so badly to see him trip into a Lucas forward smash then throw his controller down on the ground. Other than that, I really want the smash ball that was on that table.

Jack Kieser

Smash Champion
10$ says that Sak only picked Ganon because Ganon sucks. I would have loved to see him fight someone from SWF, items or no. I'm sure it'd be EPIC.

Oracle

Smash Master
I was hoping it was Plank, and that the timer would run out.

And the horror would dawn upon sakurai

MaverickETC

Smash Rookie
10$ says that Sak only picked Ganon because Ganon sucks. I would have loved to see him fight someone from SWF, items or no. I'm sure it'd be EPIC.
I think I'm getting 10 bucks ^_^ lol

Anyway, that was pretty cool of him how he didn't completely embarrass her.
But I would've liked to see a more exciting fight...

M@v

Subarashii!
Wait you guys are actually telling me Sakurai would be good in a 1v1 serious match? The way he designed Brawl?

Wolydarg

Smash Journeyman
Should've gone Yoshi and been like, "YEAH, 145% CG TO SPIKE, AND YOU CAN'T EVEN JOHN ABOUT IT BEING UNFAIR BECAUSE YOU MADE IT THIS WAY!"

What kinda event was this?

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
See, he pick the character he tried to make the worse in the game. Stop sand bagging Sakurai.

MAtgSy

Smash Ace
Wow, they actually had a real life smash ball there. One can only imagine what would happen if Sakurai smashed it open.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Sakurai vs m2k....

:094:
It still wouldn't work. My theory is not that Sakurai is all amazing, but that he rigged the game so that he'd always win. <.< He could play like that against M2K, and on his very last life, M2K would knock him off the edge and he'd be about to lose, and he would just never...stop...falling...

And at about the same time, about 43845723756 bob-ombs would fall out of the sky in layers, so basically like a giant wall of bob-ombs, would rain down upon M2K until all his lives were gone.

And items wouldn't even have to be on, because Sakurai made the game in such a way. <.<

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
At least they used a Gamecube Controller.

I like how skillfully he handled that Dragoon.

Samus Aran X

Smash Cadet
LAWDDY.

Once he slid off the field with B Down... I thought his reputation would be over... But did you see the way he recovered!/1/1?

I honestly didn't expect that. If all Ganon players were like this, we'd have to make some adjustments to the tier list. It's a shame about the epic fail how he B Down'd right off the stage, though.

*NOTE: Did anyone else notice the White GC Controllers!?!? They're like GC Controllers custom made for Wii... (heartheart)

•Col•

Smash Champion
God.... xD

I burst out laughing every time the guy screams "HE IS ENTERTAINER!!!!!!"

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
I enjoyed that match, and it'd be cool to play against Sakurai.

That Smash Ball was really nice.

And everyone thought he played a Kirby character with the Wii Remote :p.

Top Bottom