• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sakurai playing Super Smash Brothers Brawl

§leepy God

Smash Master
Wait, there's two threads?!? But liked I said, I knew this would be in a thread sooner or later, but it got in much later.

Anyone else notice he didn't run AT ALL?

This means he acknowledges that tripping is bad :laugh:
But we couldn't see the whole match, who did you know he triped or not?

.Marik

is a social misfit
Sakurai was obviously sandbagging the whole time.

He didn't want to completely thrash her.

I mean, you could tell he wasn't even trying.

Scott!

Smash Lord
That's pretty awesome for the girl. I mean really, imagine if, at some random local tournament here, after they decided the winner, Sakurai walked out and challenged them. That would be sweet. And yes, I know that's not exactly what happened here, but you get the idea.

FireKirby7

Smash Lord
Ugh.... Hate it when they skip around the match so they can look at the faces of the people watching/playing. >.<

I really wanted to see Sakurai trip, but meh.

Tristan_win

Not dead.
A Lucas of that skill can't win a tournament, I think this whole things was staged. I mean seriously the girl was rather attractive and they are saying she won a tournament with Lucas then she goes and kills herself on a item that only explodes on fire attacks. It's rather obvious that she doesn't play smash often and that she isn't fully aware of her actions while playing.

Oh and we should stop making such a big deal about this. Whatever Sakurai does should just be ignored like how he ignore us.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
He probably doesn't play with no items considering how pissed he was when he found out that a near majority of people are playing that way in tournaments.
Link? I was unaware of this.

|RK|

Smash Marketer
Same. Sakurai actually stated that since all items off is popular he made it easier to turn them all off...

Jski

Smash Apprentice
Something i been asking my self is does Sakurai and or the people whom work on smash look at these and other forms?

Jski

Smash Apprentice
Well, Sakurai has an account here (though for various reasons I won't say the name), so maybe.
I guess i am just trying to understand why the chaeters are they way they are. It seems like let say Ganondorf, ppl do not like that he has a sword in his touts but for some reason he cant use it. There are many more examples but i am not the one to really bring these up. I mean do they look at forces groups to tell them what a general sample of what ppl or do they look at the international forms to what ppl want? (i hope this is read able)

Jski

Smash Apprentice
It's not readable...um...make it less eye-bleeding?
I guess I am just trying to understand why charters are the way they are. It seems like let say Ganondorf, people do not like that he has a sword in his touts but for some reason he cant use it. There are many more examples of this but I am not the one to really bring them up. I mean do they look at forces groups to tell them what a general sample of what people want or do they look at the international forms to what people want? (ok i hope this is better and you have cleared the blood from your eyes hehe.)

UncleSam

Smash Master
for about half the match I wanted to see Sakurai lose just to see the look on the girls face

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Whether or not he was sandbagging, I'm pretty sure we all know that he is entertainer.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Whether or not he was sandbagging, I'm pretty sure we all know that he is entertainer.
I'm pretty sure, that's the lesson that needs to come out of this.

I hope we've all learned something today.

MBreeto

Smash Ace
"He is entertainer" lolwut? Someone translate the japanese, so we can figure out what they were saying

Sakurai sandbags

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
That made me laugh so hard. Especially when he SD'd with Down B. I shouted "YOU MUST RECOVER" and cracked up. That was too good.

Oh yeah.

He certainly is entertainer! :D

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
**** hes on ganon

thats so badass

^^^ i would also have to agree with the above statement

Grunt

Smash Master
A Lucas of that skill can't win a tournament, I think this whole things was staged. I mean seriously the girl was rather attractive and they are saying she won a tournament with Lucas then she goes and kills herself on a item that only explodes on fire attacks. It's rather obvious that she doesn't play smash often and that she isn't fully aware of her actions while playing.

Oh and we should stop making such a big deal about this. Whatever Sakurai does should just be ignored like how he ignore us.
This time 100000

Top Bottom