• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Saltus Combo - Low% to Death on EVERY CHARACTER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildfire393

Smash Journeyman
Okay, I saw a video on this a week or so ago, and figured it was all over smashboards already.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUhS8RQrOU4&feature=response_watch

The set up is simple: The Ftilt to Footstool to Fastfalled Bair that has been a staple in Sheik games for months. However, until now I've only seen it used to set up needles.

I have no idea how this was missed - when they're on the ground, rather than needle them, simply walk up and Ftilt them again. This allows the entire process to repeat. Due to the Footstool mechanics there is no teching, making this combo nigh-inescapable until percentages where the Ftilt can just set up into a tipper Usmash for the kill.

The only character that this does not work on is Ivysaur. But there's an alternate version to the combo (don't do the Bair, just fastfall and wait for the stand up and repeat the Ftilt) that works on him anyways. Plus, who plays Ivysaur?

This is what the community has been waiting for to blow Sheik's game wide open.

SHeik Is Top Tier

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
It actually doesn't work on anyone except ROB, G&W, Jigglypuff, Olimar, Samus, and Wario. The reason it was "missed" is because it's been heavily talked about to hell already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom