• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Salty Entourage , Grand Blanc , Michigan Official Results

Pizzaman

Smash Cadet
Thank you everyone for coming out!

Shoutouts to Xcel for helping TO, and thank you to Media Reload for letting us use their store for a venue! Make sure to support them at https://www.facebook.com/mediareload. Shoutouts to Vaccine for coming out and winning both events. Also shoutouts to everyone who brought a setup.

Tournament Thread: http://smashboards.com/threads/salty-entourage-burton-michigan.345581/

Singles
1: Vaccine ($45.00) :falcomelee::sheikmelee::ganondorfmelee:
2: Xcel ($22.50) :marthmelee:
3: Trevor ($7.50) :sheikmelee:
4: Stretch :marthmelee:
5: Hyper Crasher :luigimelee::ganondorfmelee:
5: Divine Mercy :sheikmelee::jigglypuffmelee:
7: CoBurn :falcomelee:
7: NACl :marthmelee:
9: FacebookDominic :troll: :sheikmelee: :foxmelee:
9: Hairy :foxmelee:
9: ShadowGenin :marthmelee:
9: Kush :peachmelee:
13: Noah:marthmelee:
13: Kevin :foxmelee:
13: Isaac :kirbymelee:

Doubles
1: Vaccine :falcomelee: + Level 9 Luigi :luigimelee: ($42.00)
2: Trevor :zeldamelee: + Divine Mercy :sheikmelee: ($18.00)
3: Xcel :marthmelee: + FacebookDominic :sheikmelee::foxmelee:
4: CoBurn :falcomelee: + Kush :peachmelee:
5: ShadowGenin :marthmelee: + Kevin :foxmelee:
5:NACl :marthmelee: + Hairy:foxmelee:

Great games from everyone who came out! Be prepared for another event soon!

Last edited:

Hyper Crasher

Smash Apprentice
Iirc NACl used :marthmelee:, Hairy used :foxmelee:, and I also used :ganondorfmelee:. There were a lot of :marthmelee: players, and sorry Trevor, I mistook you for Tremor.

iTz Coburn

Smash Cadet
It seemed there were a bunch of Zeldas/Sheiks too. At one point for doubles, I watched a match and it was Sheik Marth vs Zelda-Sheik I believe lol. But it was a bunch of fun, Stretch still owes me some matches lol

Eternalis

Smash Rookie
Xcel here
Good games everyone. Not too bad for a local!
S/o's
Vaccine - that level 9 luigi tho. Nice job
Trevor - Close set! That was an unfortunate last game. I would love to play you again some time.
FBD - Good job setting this all up and thanks for teaming
Hyper Crasher - nice job knocking me into losers. I'm still salty about that gannon! Good games.
Stretch - Your falco is pretty good man, keep it up! I would love to play you again!

HUGE shoutouts to Coburn, he promptly mailed back my melee disc after accidentally taking it with his GC. Props for being honest. Very appreciated

Thanks to everyone else who came out!

Hyper Crasher

Smash Apprentice
Shoutouts
Vaccine: Level 9:luigimelee: was too hype, nice job on taking both events
Xcel:Nice job on 2nd, our match in winners was scary, my heart was racing
Trevor:Sorry I mistook you for tremor, but playing you was really fun, I hope we get to play again, and I wish that dair to misfire was recorded
Stretch: Your :marthmelee: was fun to fight and I hope we can play again, I should've made some better decisions and the sds cost me
Divine Mercy: :jigglypuffmelee: is scary, fun playing you in friendlies, that wild rest chase was funny, hope we get to play again
FaceBookDominic: Great event, 10/10 would go again, and it was fun playing you in the :luigimelee: mirrors
Kevin: Keep up with :foxmelee:, you got potential for greatness
Issac: I hope you keep playing:kirby2:, I want to see you as the best :kirbymelee: in MI, I believe in you
Overall, this was a fun tourney, I'm looking forward for the next one

Pizzaman

Smash Cadet
Again, thanks everyone for coming! Next event will be soon (probably April) with a better venue!

Pizzaman

Smash Cadet
same venue at media reload. just this time we'll be able to use the back room once they get it all cleaned out

Stretch

Smash Rookie
late shoutouts
FacebookDominic: thanks for hosting, it was a very nice experience. i enjoyed our close set and really think you should have taken it.
Vaccine: youre simply a beast, congrats you definitely earned it.
Xcel: gg's it was an interesting set, the mind games were so real, glad i managed to take a game but that marth is no joke, keep it up.
Trevor: gg's and thanks for helping me analyze my mindset
Hyper Crasher: definitely my favorite set of the day, that ganon is scary and i think your excellent with him minus the SD's. this calls for a rematch for sure.
Everyone else: gg's. everyone was nice, funny, and very comfortable to talk to and play with. absolutely looking forward to another installment.

iTz Coburn

Smash Cadet
Xcel here
Good games everyone. Not too bad for a local!
S/o's
Vaccine - that level 9 luigi tho. Nice job
Trevor - Close set! That was an unfortunate last game. I would love to play you again some time.
FBD - Good job setting this all up and thanks for teaming
Hyper Crasher - nice job knocking me into losers. I'm still salty about that gannon! Good games.
Stretch - Your falco is pretty good man, keep it up! I would love to play you again!

HUGE shoutouts to Coburn, he promptly mailed back my melee disc after accidentally taking it with his GC. Props for being honest. Very appreciated

Thanks to everyone else who came out!
No problem, I'd be a sad person if someone took my Melee disc lol You had a nice Marth too, didn't get to play you in Singles but definitely need to play a few next time

Last edited:
Top Bottom