• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Same FS as Fox?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamer8

Smash Lord
Why exactly does Falco have the exact same final smash as Fox does? Is Sakurai just being lazy?

Art1st4786

Smash Rookie
I heard from somewhere that his FS is the same, but don't quote me on that one. I'm not sure if it's totally true or not.

Zero_P

Smash Ace
It's totally the same, just like fox and wolf.

It didn't bother me too much in the beginning but now it's starting to tick me off, like wtf sakurai?

Kronzo

Smash Apprentice
Wolf's could have been like a starwolf air raid or something. I mean, two clone FS's is one thing, but three clone final smashes? wtf.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
THE FINAL SMASHES ARE NOT THE SAME.

I don't know the advantages of each one, but Falco's Landmaster can fly MUCH more than the others can, enough to scoop opponents off the top of the screen several times per FS.

paralasalud

Smash Ace
it's like ness' pk starstorm compared to lucas'. there's just a tad of a difference that distinguishes their final smashes.

smashbot226

Smash Master
I heard Toon Link's is the Landmaster!

Makes sense... (/sarcasm/)

I WAS disappointed with Wolf's FS. He could have summoned Leon and Panther to shoot Smart Bombs repeatedly all over the stage!

And Falco's...

Well I don't really care about Falco...

cloudnine

Smash Rookie
i mean, when i heard that falco was coming back, i immedietly thought of his final smash. but i was thinking something along the lines of an arwing. that would have been pretty cool with fox in the landmaster and falco in the arwing. idk about wolf but im sure it could have been some variety

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
Lol when I first heard that Falco's FS was a landmaster I was like WTH? Falco does not use Landmasters! anyways other than the FS being the same I heard Falco has been luigified *crosses fingers*

Mario161

Smash Cadet
There must be some kind of subtle diffrence or that would be very lazy on sakurai's part... 6 years to make a game but you can't think of 3 diffrent final smashes??

Starry Might

Smash Journeyman
Apparently, Sakurai has a Landmaster fetish. :ohwell:

THE FINAL SMASHES ARE NOT THE SAME.

I don't know the advantages of each one, but Falco's Landmaster can fly MUCH more than the others can, enough to scoop opponents off the top of the screen several times per FS.
You know, I've seen that in bdcool187's Final Smash video! Just a sec...

*GOES LOOKING FOR THE VIDEO IN QUESTION*

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=2HU_AJbx10Q

Found it! Okay...07:05 is where you should start watching. :)

Deuce

Smash Cadet
Falcos FS should have been similar to snakes, not shooting a gun or anything but instead Falcos Arwing pulls up and it shows it from the back (like in Star fox 64) or from the cockpit and you could fire lasers and throw out like 2 bombs, and after awhile he ejects and resumes battle, that would be much more cooler and more fitting imo

Slaysya

Smash Cadet
I don't really mind his FS. But I think it would be better if a arwing came, or like he called the Star Fox team and they came with arwings.

Krysis

Smash Rookie
Why exactly does Falco have the exact same final smash as Fox does? Is Sakurai just being lazy?
EVERYBODY LISTEN TO ME, FALCO, FOX and WOLFS R NOT THE SAME FS's.

FOX: MEDIUM AIR, MEDIUM LAND MOVT. and MEDIUM CANNON

FALCO: AWESOME STAR SMASH(FLYING OFFSCREEN WITH OPPONENTS ON TOP), AWESOME AIR MOVEMENTS, SAD LASER AND GROUND MOVEMENTS.
(FOX AND FALCO's LOOK THE SAME THAT's IT)

WOLF: INSANE EVERYTHING BUT LASTS SIX SECONDS LESS.

ANYBODY WHO SAYS THAT FALCO, FOX AND WOLF HAVE SAME FS's IN ANYTHING BUT LOOKS ARE COMPLETE MOTHA****AS

wangston

Smash Lord
Personally I prefer the air. I think it all comes down to laziness. They could have given falco the submarine or the arwing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom