• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sami, The M16 Wielding, Belly-Baring, Tanktop Wearing, Red-Headed Hot Chick for SSBB

kaid

Smash Master
Sami's specialty is infantry, right?
What if, for a vB, she could "build" an Infantry who runs around stabbing people with his bayonete. Every once an a while, she'd also get Mech units or even Recon, tanks, and rocket units. Each could take only so much damage before vanishing... say, 10% for the infantry and Mechs, more for the armored vehicals.

This could also work with her special, by combining Sensei's two abilities with Sami's Victory March, it could rain infantry and mechs, and they all are more powerful and faster. This would last 5 or so seconds, but the units would still be around afterward.

icymatt

Smash Lord
If they include Advance Wars characters(and they most definetly should), I think Sami might be one of the better choices, if only because Andy and Max are kinda dull.

And I agree that sending Infantry to attack is a great idea.

Iggy K

Smash Ace
I support this idea, Advance Wars needs someone to rep it in Brawl.

nomis

Smash Journeyman
And as for Sami, I'd love for her to be in SSBB. Hot army chicks are always welcome to any game.

Wait a minute...

nomis said:
This thread is obviously going nowhere.
OH SHI-
Wow, did I really post that? What the h*** was I thinking? I think I was drunk, sorry.

Advance Wars is awesome. The only thing I wish they fixed was the main character's speech in Advance Wars: DS; 1337 speak is a joke and should remain that way. It's embarrassing to read through that game.

Sami should be in the game because of how close her name resembles mine.

Sami
Sima
Siman
Simon!

Yosh!

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
OMG You're still alive!? Was kinda worried for a while...

At any rate, that is pretty cool with the name similarity, but wouldn't that be more the case with a certain vampire hunter of the Belmont clan?

BTW you have the coolest sig ever - especially with N. Snake saluting Samus' hind quarters...:laugh:

DiamondFalcon

Smash Journeyman
Sami=best out of main AW characters. I think Hawke would be cooler though, because in addition to being an army commander, he has that Black Storm power and looks like he has some hand-to-hand combat.

DainBramaged

Smash Ace
Agreed that Advanced Wars needs a rep. And Sami fills the bill quite nicely. Even with the "no guns in Brawl" thing goin on, she looks believable as a fighter ( Quick, and skilled with martial arts). Her speciality is infantry combat after all, just another reason to have her . She's another FEMALE 4 Brawl, and above all, who dosn't like a hot army commander? Hmmm?

Chaos_Dude

Smash Apprentice
Aye! This thread has been approved by me to earn a +1 to awesomeness. Sami is an excellent candidate for SSBB. She'd give Snake a run for his money on the battlefield.

Change your topic from "Super Black Fortress Thingy Should Be a Stage in SSBB" to "Sami, The M-16 Wielding, Belly-Baring, Tanktop Wearing, Red-Headed Hot Chick Should Be in SSBB" and every guy in a 300 mile radius will come running to post.

Seriously, Sami NEEDS to be in SSBB. I don't care what anyone else says. 1.5x capture rate? 120/100 infantry and mechs? Insta-capture with Victory March? Increased footsoldier movement with Double Time? All your base are belong to us? I'm sorry, screw Snake--Sami wins, hands down.

If not that, then at least SOMEONE from AW should be in SSBB. AW has been such a lucrative franchise with crazy characters; I don't see how Sakurai could ignore it.
Not to metion her and Eagle are great partners.

Eagle would be awsome as well,Increased Fire Power on Air Units,They use Less Fuel,and his CO Powers(Lightning Drive and Lightning Strike)Allow all non infantry units to move again.

And don't get me started on Jess.

But anyway,Sami would rule,i would also love to see Jake,and Andy.

GenG

Smash Lord
Although I think that Andy fits better (he has the WRENCH OF DOOM), AW needs representation anyway. Fire Emblem may be more cooler, epic... but AW came first.

Profanity

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BHC-Prof
Can you imagine her on the smash brothers screen, running around, spiking people, using specials?....Really?

Ok, you can?

Now, is she the one you'd REALLY WANT over all the other candidates for SSB:B? I doubt it. She is not dynamic, interesting or engaging. Hell, even in the game, you don't play as her. Ugh. It's simply a poor idea.

Profanity

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BHC-Prof
That may be. One of the most popular CO's. In Advance Wars. But...not one of the most popular Nintendo characters.

It's not like I'm saying you can't want her in, guys, but in my opinion, she(And all other Advance Wars chars) do not deserve a slot.

I loved the games, I still play them once in a while...but, there are more important candidates to look at in my opinion.

Can you imagine her on the smash brothers screen, running around, spiking people, using specials?....Really?

Ok, you can?

Now, is she the one you'd REALLY WANT over all the other candidates for SSB:B? I doubt it. She is not dynamic, interesting or engaging. Hell, even in the game, you don't play as her. Ugh. It's simply a poor idea.
Um,that's because you have no imagination.Look at Captain Falcon,he was a racer,yet they came up with a move set for him,hell i'm gonna come up wit a move set right now for her:

Sami's move set:

A-Left Straight Jab
A,A-Right Thrust Elbow
A,A,A-Jump High Heel Kick

Ftilt-Side Kick
Utilt-Uper cut wth gun hilt
Dtilt-Slice trip with dagger

F-smash-Single shot with hand gun(Short range)Tap A again for a Second Shot
U-Smash-Swings M-16 up knocks opponent right above her(Kinda like Foxes shine,it knocks above head at all percentages,but only about 4- inches above head,knock does 3 damage)Then shoots 4 bullets quickly(These cause knockback,3%-2% damage per bullet)
D-smash-Slide kick

Nair-High kick
Fair-Elbow to Forward sigle tornado kick
Bair-Thrust spiral kick
Uair-Full forward spin kick(Possible spike)
Dair-Downward round house swing

Speical

B-Machine gun-Preety much like foxes Blaster,except it has slight knockback(like a Crouch canceled A attack)It can only Fre 10 rounds at a time,and takes 2 seconds to recharge.

B->Crecent kick-Leaps forward and does a high angled Extended tornado kick which makes a blue slice(Kinda like a sword sweep),then does a Second kick at a Low Angle with another slice.

B^-Aerobatics-Quickly leaps forward using a spiral jump that starts at a 45* Angle,the ends at with her feet pointing at a completly vertical angle.Kicks do light consecutive damage,and have a slice effect,if she makes contact with a wall,she will automatically jump of and do another spiral(DI can be slightly controled).

B\/-Infaltry rush-6 Small infaltry(About half the size of sami)Materialize out of no where a surround sami,and shoot at her with machine guns semi long range,high speed.If you smash VB,then she will summon mechs to shoot rockets,slower speed,slight range decrease

Special-Artillery barrage:As you may know,Sami was actually proficient with Long range combat:She calls her grunts on with her walky-talky,and commands them to open fire then artillery shells and rockets fall on the stage causing damage.

Well,that's my moveset.Hope you lke it.;)

icymatt

Smash Lord
The Wars series is one of Nintendo's longest-lived franchises, thriving since 1988. It is the "big brother" of Fire Emblem, a series that already has representation in Smash Bros.

Since the release of Advance Wars, it has become popular in both the US and Japan, a distinction that few other titles(even big ones, like Metroid and Earthbound) can claim.

I'd say Advance Wars is important enough to get some representation in Brawl.

tirkaro

Smash Champion
sami is a perfect representation for advance wars. she is a hot, gun wielding chick. what else could you ask for? sami gets full support from me. smash needs some HOT girls for once. besides zamus, of course.

GenG

Smash Lord
AW is not related to FE.
Actually both games were made by the same studio. First AW which set the basis of the tactic movement, and then came Fire Emblem based in the same movement system with many RPG features and it's considered the first SRPG ever.

Profanity

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BHC-Prof
They're the same genre: Turn based Strategy.
Doesn't mean they're related. At all.

They're not.

icymatt

Smash Lord
Did you just ignore the things that were said in this thread...twice?

THEY WERE MADE BY THE SAME **** PEOPLE.

Profanity

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BHC-Prof
Did you just ignore the things that were said in this thread...twice?

THEY WERE MADE BY THE SAME **** PEOPLE.
And that does not mean they are related. Since they're not. You're being juvenile, so I invite you to discuss this with someone else.

icymatt

Smash Lord
Sure. No need to repeat the same facts over and over again.

Now, back to the real topic.

Top Bottom