• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

samus bottom tier?

kys

Smash Ace
Just recently played through Mother 2 for the umpteenth time. After DK 64 it's back to Mother 3. It's been long enough that I've forgotten most of the amazingNESS. Looking forward to the experience again.

Samus/Luigi is pretty even imo. Very little give either way.

kys

Smash Ace
I'm loving DK 64 right now. I played it as a kid, but I haven't touched it since. Most of it is blind right now, but it's not hard to get 100% without a guide. Just gotta comb that ****.

Love Conker, ever since TANK recommended it. Love MM except for the tedious-going-back-to-day1-shenanigans (don't make me watch the song and cutscene every time ugh).

Never played the Banjo games. I know, I know.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
just be warned, you may destroy a controller due to the later levels of beaver bother

even a couple years ago i had a ridiculous time with that stupid, stupid minigame

Doomolish

Smash Journeyman
Samus it's awesome on DL, but our rulestet makes her go mostly to CJ on the first match. If Samus doesn't win the first match, she most likely gonna lose on Hyrule when the opponent counterpicks.

Top Bottom