• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Samus / C.Falcon Combo (The will to Live / Get Wrcked)

D

Deleted member

very nice, but i havent watched the samus combo vid yet

Sensai

Smash Master
Wow. Nice.

I was expecting something kinda...bleh, but I was definitely surprised. Very nice indeed, especially that last kill on Link by Falcon (bomb drop to knee was amazing). The persistent techs and turnarounds of the Samus when the Falcon would try to punish her grappling the stage were also pretty neat.

shanus

Smash Hero
i went in with not much expectations and ill say you guys play a nice samus and falcon. good vids!

AshtonDragon

Smash Cadet
Pretty good videos but I wish you showed combos against other characters as well.
Yeah, most of our recorded matches are against each other, even though there are other good people we play against. It's unfortunate, but I like how the videos turned out anyway.

Thanks for the feedback, everyone.

Eggm

Smash Hero
Those were fun to watch. You guys are very accurate and pretty good, you need to play more opponents tho for your next vids. But you guys defintley have potential good stuff, can't wait for the nex vids. oh and i liked the music choice.

AgeNt

Smash Cadet
Im pleased with the response ive gotten and we prob wont make anymore Melee videos before brawl comes out, thanks guys.

Aftermath

Smash Champion
I only watched the Samus one, it was pretty enjoyable, nice work. You play eerily similar to how another Oregon Samus played back in late 2005/2006, right down to the fact that your CF partner plays the same way mine did back then.

Where is NFLD in Canada?

Waka_Waka_do_do_yea

Smash Journeyman
was indeed a impressive Falcon, lots of "running off stage into a knee". Dunno why I haven't seen that before tbh, maybe because of the lag afterwards. Much more punishable then fox's shine. Cool vid <3

Top Bottom