• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Samus infinite: Windmill of Fury

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samus247

Smash Journeyman
... Do you actually think that post count has anything to do with ability of actual play? If you do your the noob, allright. I and my crew have disowned you...I hope your happy ( thats a whole 4 people who've disowned you).
Post count has everything to do with it, who do you know that's good that has a low post count? hank mccoy?!?!?! exactly! Not to mention you can't spell "alright." The spelling bee applicants have disowned you. That's a whole 2000+ people.

whitewulf

Smash Apprentice
Post count has everything to do with it, who do you know that's good that has a low post count? hank mccoy?!?!?! exactly! Not to mention you can't spell "alright." The spelling bee applicants have disowned you. That's a whole 2000+ people.
if I remember correctly....ken has a low post count...post count doesn't have much let alone anything to do with skill.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
GENERALLY, i (GENERALLY) have (GENERALLY) more smash knoledge (GENERALLY) than, say, a guy (GENERALLY) with 100 posts. generally.

this thread would be closed if it was a fake. (again) you can almost garentee that a mod has more knoledge than a smash child.

it. isn't. closed.

cradmazy_SKAG

Smash Ace
ive been up for days trying to perfect my windmill of fury... GAHDDDD this timing is IMPOSSIBLE!!!! i cant even leave my house, i cant go to middle school, i cant even EAT!!!! that freaking mindgames its impossible to master.. i dont know how you pros do it...

i dont know whether im DIing the fastfall L cancel of the joystick Cstick spam counter wrong or if its the moonwalk edgetech ledgehog extender grapple scrapple mr. saturn ZOOM select button UP UP DOWN DOWN LEFT RIGHT LEFT RIGHT A B SELECT START shine...

can someone plz help??????????????????????

whitewulf

Smash Apprentice
so SHUT IT WHITEWULF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gosh, You too, less than 100 posts... figures...
so what if I have less than 100 posts?
what if I was zombie he spams posts in every section saying ("inserts charecter" rules)
wouldn't that make me a so called "pro"?
post count doesn't make me a noob, just that I'm not very post active in this forum.
high post count=very active/spamming on the forum.

oh and look +1 post
so if I have more than 100 posts that instantly makes me not a noob? though so

also define a smash noob, what gives someone the title of a noob in ssbm hmm? not having the wide "terminology" of ssbm? sucking like **** in matchs? and no I don't suck like hell I know my way with pika.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
bring that to the "Does post count affect the way you treat others?" thread.

whitewulf

Smash Apprentice
yeah it does, someone just did it to you
-1xxx
-2xx
yes...two people that has low/high post count, treated me either rather odd, aggressively, polite seems to prove that post count has everything to do with how people treat others...yes it's the most logical thing that was ever posted on sb /sarcasm

*regarding someone else* oh look, I'm that much closer to the 100 post mark, so close to not being a noob! :rolleyes:

arrowhead

Smash Ace
i never said it had everything to do with it, i mean it affects the way some people treat others

no need to overreact

whitewulf

Smash Apprentice
i never said it had everything to do with it, i mean it affects the way some people treat others

no need to overreact
*points to the obvious part, and the redundancy of that post...*
your post seemed like it was intended on meaning it...but whatever, it's not like it really matters, why spam the thread when people could be posting useful information...although...this thread isn't really...eh...

whitewulf

Smash Apprentice
What the world......
I would never be caught by that...
you never know ~.^ when people play mind games lots of things could happen, but obviously getting caught in wof is...kinda hard unless you don't try...

Samus247

Smash Journeyman
once again, demonstrating the knowledge of a >100 post amateur, First of all the abbreviation is not wof, it's WMOF, and **** it you better use CAPS. Secondly, if you understood the WMOF (<--see CAPS???) you would know that there's nothing you can do once you're in the WMOF. ugh, look at my sig, it clearly explains it...

whitewulf

Smash Apprentice
once again, demonstrating the knowledge of a >100 post amateur, First of all the abbreviation is not wof, it's WMOF, and **** it you better use CAPS. Secondly, if you understood the WMOF (<--see CAPS???) you would know that there's nothing you can do once you're in the WMOF. ugh, look at my sig, it clearly explains it...
heres wes
http://youtube.com/watch?v=_6r1VbQbLe8
err...pretty old and if you really want me to type it in caps here
WMoF doesn't seem so "impossible" to get out of, its basicly mind games, lets try it randomly and see what happens, ">100 post amateur" so are you saying your an amateur, people with over 100 are, or "noobs" with over 100 posts.
clearly I'm on my way to becoming better at my gameplay since "obviously"
post count has everything to do with your ability to play
oh no, I'm being lectured by someone who has this so called good ability to play ssbm because of having 219 posts!!! omfg!

but clearly I suck with samus, well obviously because I don't use her

oh look +1 post

Samus247

Smash Journeyman
(shakes his head) Math lesson!!!! This is the greater than/less than sign ">" When numbers are placed on the right hand side of "THIS" sign (not this one "<", or this one "+", or this one "=") it means less than 'x' (where 'x' is the given number) Basically, i was talking about YOU posting less than 100. Where do you live anyway? Pika ditto money match bring it! Prove your skills!

Andromon58

Smash Apprentice
(shakes his head) Math lesson!!!! This is the greater than/less than sign ">" When numbers are placed on the right hand side of "THIS" sign (not this one "<", or this one "+", or this one "=") it means less than 'x' (where 'x' is the given number) Basically, i was talking about YOU posting less than 100. Where do you live anyway? Pika ditto money match bring it! Prove your skills!
You just proved that your ********. Read you own explanation, it says that the number on the right (100) is less than x, x represesnting the number of posts said user has. So the number of posts the user has, by your logic, must be greater that 100 to be a noob...sounds to me like you just made yourself lose.

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!
LOL this thread is hilarious.

Crashman : Best topic starter ever.

Btw Whitewulf or Samus247... could you please explain to every1 what mindgames are? You guys say the word so many times, by now you must probably be better than Crashman at windmilling hahaha

Hank McCoy

Smash Ace
1. No one is better than windmilling other than crashman.......well.........maybe supernova69......
2. Mindgames are something you don't have.
3. You want an explanation of mindgames? Ok, this is one.

Hank McCoy

Smash Ace
1. Sry Hankie boy, but the question wasn't addressed to you my friend
2. They're sellin sarcasm detectors on EBay
3. You do not have the right to flame me, following Samus247's logic LAWL
1. Really? Cuz i made the ****ing video.
2. And yours is broken.
3. Samus247 is a scrub, i beat him all the time. I make the rules.

whitewulf

Smash Apprentice
wow I'm speechless, my mind can't handle the amount of less than normal intelligence
yes >this is greater than

>100=greater than 100 so that means your talking about people with more than 100 posts, how about you learn to use the <100 smart one.
by your theory "x">100 which i'll use a number to represent the variable, lets say...50
so 50>100 which means 50 is greater than 100, hmm who needs a math lesson now
you should check your post and maybe change it to <100 smart one.

oh and were did I say that I was uber good, being a noob is basicly defined as not knowing the terms, not shfflc'ing your moves, etc oh and btw "wazzup111" or something like that is, how would I say it, "good" and he has like, what less than 20 posts.
edit: andromon beat me to it... :(

LOL this thread is hilarious.

Crashman : Best topic starter ever.

Btw Whitewulf or Samus247... could you please explain to every1 what mindgames are? You guys say the word so many times, by now you must probably be better than Crashman at windmilling hahaha
wmof *don't lecture me on caps samus247* "is" possible with mindgames...now see, if you try it randomly you won't get far with it since...they know what your going to do...

oh and samus +1 post I'm getting better at my ability to play /sarcasm

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Dash Attack: pressing A while running will initiate an attack while moving forward.

WindMill of FURY: using Samus's dash attack as an infinite, combined with mindgames and timing. this rrequires v1.0 of SSBM, for that is the version that retains her invuleribility frames. using this in junction with mindgames, timing, pivoting, dash damcing, occaisional jumping and wavedashing makes this the most devestating combo in the game, near only to Wobbling.

please dont flame. it says not to in the Global Rules. abide to the Global Rules.

whitewulf

Smash Apprentice
Dash Attack: pressing A while running will initiate an attack while moving forward.

WindMill of FURY: using Samus's dash attack as an infinite, combined with mindgames and timing. this rrequires v1.0 of SSBM, for that is the version that retains her invuleribility frames. using this in junction with mindgames, timing, pivoting, dash damcing, occaisional jumping and wavedashing makes this the most devestating combo in the game, near only to Wobbling.

please dont flame. it says not to in the Global Rules. abide to the Global Rules.
just wondering....are you talking about me flaming? because I'm just teaching him math(clearly I haven't been flaming*if your talking about me* no where have I attacked him personally, nor have I said anything vulgar)

Hank McCoy

Smash Ace

although you have the right spirit, that is not the reaosn why you need 1.0

you need 1.0 because in 1.0 you cannot DI hits lower than 1%. Samus' dash attack is unique in that, unlike other dash attacks, it does its damage not in one hit, it does it in many hits that are lower than 1% almost instantaneously, making it look like it did the damage instantly. if you have 1.2 you can DI out of WMoF

also, WMoF does not include wavedashing or jumping.

also, WMoF > wobbling if done perfectly

Zeee

Smash Journeyman
:O If some geek like Samus2xx tried to make me look like a noob online.
I'd just kick his *** in ssbm. ssb online or real life (black belt tae kwon doe/ green karate/ yellow in jujitsu woooo)i

ANYWAY what about Falcon's WoF?
falcon could stop samus's WoF

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
that was what i was trying to say. howevr, things like DJC PMC S might need to be avoided.

WindMill of FURY: using Samus's dash attack as an infinite, combined with mindgames and timing. this requires v1.0 of SSBM, for in this version you cannot DI attacks that do less than 1% damage. using this in junction with mindgames, timing, pivoting, dash damcing, occaisional jumping and wavedashing for more mindgames makes this the most devestating combo in the game, and only Wobbling could be close.\

worded some stuff better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom