• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Samus is Spiderman!

Yeah this has been known *well at least by me* for a while now, it isn't that useful since it can be easily ruined by anything such as a spike or a projectile that drops directly downwards (Link's bomb), but still nice try for helping to advance.

quiKsilverItaly

Smash Journeyman
Yeah this has been known *well at least by me* for a while now, it isn't that useful since it can be easily ruined by anything such as a spike or a projectile that drops directly downwards (Link's bomb), but still nice try for helping to advance.
Oh, okay. But I'm glad, that I could show this nice trick some other guys, like Stern.

Well in a way it's useless, but isn't it interesting to know something new about his own main (and not to spam Z-Air all the time invariably the **** out of her :bee:)

Oh, okay. But I'm glad, that I could show this nice trick some other guys, like Stern.

Well in a way it's useless, but isn't it interesting to know something new about his own main (and not to spam Z-Air all the time invariably the **** out of her :bee:)
But its Zair ;.;, when you think of certain characters you instantly think of a move to match cause its just so awesome

I.e: Falcon - Falcon Punch

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
Didn't know about this. Usefulness, doubtful, but good find nonetheless.

Only possible use I can think of is Yoshi's Island in doubles, to stall for the ledge.

Didn't know about this. Usefulness, doubtful, but good find nonetheless.

Only possible use I can think of is Yoshi's Island in doubles, to stall for the ledge.
I would LOVE to see you pull this off in our friendlies, that would be so awesome xD.

Top Bottom